Pick one...

But then again Kanye knows that when he does crazy things even at the expense of getting admitted to a psychiatric hospital, that it gets publicity. There is some method to their madness and quite frankly I’m impressed
Ah, the old "any press is good press"? Or, "there's no such thing as bad publicity"?

Reactions: Paintman
But then again Kanye knows that when he does crazy things even at the expense of getting admitted to a psychiatric hospital, that it gets publicity. There is some method to their madness and quite frankly I’m impressed

nah, its just knowing and marketing to their core base, which in their case is the teen population.... I think their show is actually as much an info-mercial as it is a "reality" show.
determine your base, direct market to said base, build business.

Pickers. Why? No drama. Old cool stuff. Road trip. And we would stop at all the restaurants featured in " Drive Inns, Diners & Dives.":p
But definitely not Oak Island. That place has so many holes dug in it it looks like Swiss cheese. Spoiler alert ! Next season the island sinks. :(

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Pickers. Why? No drama. Old cool stuff. Road trip. And we would stop at all the restaurants featured in " Drive Inns, Diners & Dives.":p
But definitely not Oak Island. That place has so many holes dug in it it looks like Swiss cheese. Spoiler alert ! Next season the island sinks. :(
My wife met one of the pickers. She actually got a conversation out of him because she was the only one not begging for an autograph

Ah, the old "any press is good press"? Or, "there's no such thing as bad publicity"?
People think infamy is good. Like the cash me outside girl. Then she got sued by champion for this shirt
6D5731E2-129B-4B12-9B5C-C9E2564CCEDB.png

Charleh, would you please explain that for Christie and Debi.
;)
Oh, I know the crazy cash me outside chick from Dr. Phil! She and mom are making a fortune from that right now.