Picard Season 3 to reunite STNG

Guess is cheaper to keep him old after they did the 'de aged' look of him.

Season 3 episode 3 so far and eh. I get it they are trying to modernize Trek, but enough already (head...wall...floor) ugh.

Season 3 episode 3 so far and eh. I get it they are trying to modernize Trek, but enough already (head...wall...floor) ugh.
I haven't made it through the first season yet. I watched a few episodes and lost interest. I didn't like seeing Picard in a weakened state. It's depressing.

Reactions: Selectric
I've enjoyed season 2 so far!
Though Q is supposed to have been a godlike being... how did he get so old?
I'm a die hard Trekkie since i was 6. Read every book imaginable, every show, every movie..... the "Q" are god like from our perception, however not immortal :)
Hence Q aging hinting he is dieing

Thank you Debi for this thread. I LOVE Star Trek :D
Been watching the new show from start...though I don't care for some of the changes, the story line is intriguing
Yes Lynne Patrick Stuart is getting up there in age, my hat off to him for being able to do this at his age :D

Reactions: Lynne
Finished Picard season 3 this week. Much better send off for that cast. There was a lot of fan service throughout. Everyone got a happy ending with of course a cliffhanger for a sequel or new series at the very end.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Ragnar0711
Season 3 OF PICARD is the best of the 3 seasons. I really did enjoyed season 3.