Physicist says 99% sure ESP is real

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
"If ESP can claim some kind of truth, the implications would be profound. The confirmation of any ESP, no matter how minor, would challenge the materialism-physicalism structure of the world, built over centuries by science. Reality itself would expand."

Expand your mind, change reality...…...

Well if our brain is really like a radio receiver and consciousness resides outside the body, perhaps we can tune in to other people’s frequencies. It doesn’t seem like a big leap to me. Of course one would have to believe that we are more than our physical parts.

Well if our brain is really like a radio receiver and consciousness resides outside the body, perhaps we can tune in to other people’s frequencies. It doesn’t seem like a big leap to me. Of course one would have to believe that we are more than our physical parts.
sometimes I think the "science" of it just becomes a roadblock, just gets in the way more than being helpful. some things just have "to be"...……. use the philosophy of nike…… "just do it",
not about concentrating till your head hurts or overthinking something ..( this is what I think is ppls biggest mistakes... most tend to think meditation is concentration, that's the furthest from the truth you can get)..just have to master the art of letting go and just being.....its then you feel the connection of everything.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think when we call it ESP it engages our ego and cuts off the natural flow. Until reading this article I hadn't known it was ESP when, for example, Mr. Garnet would phone me and ask for the grocery list. I would tell him what was needed, hang up, then realize I had forgotten something. I would refrain from calling again because I don't like to call while he is driving. Then he would bring home the item I had forgotten to ask for!

sometimes I think the "science" of it just becomes a roadblock, just gets in the way more than being helpful. some things just have "to be"...……. use the philosophy of nike…… "just do it",
not about concentrating till your head hurts or overthinking something ..( this is what I think is ppls biggest mistakes... most tend to think meditation is concentration, that's the furthest from the truth you can get)..just have to master the art of letting go and just being.....its then you feel the connection of everything.
Yes!!!! ^^^^THIS^^^^

Reactions: garnetsilver