Photos of your pets, past and present.

Astronomer

Reaction score
I will start this by showing one of my past pets, i still miss her today, she used to sit by me when i was getting disabled and was a true companion, her name was star, she was a sweetheart of a dog being a dalmatian, photo on thumbnail, click several times to enlarge:-

Reactions: ghostkind
OP
OP
Astronomer

Astronomer

Reaction score
Sorry Ghostkind,
I'm having trouble at the moment uploading the picture, but i'll post it eventually!

Attachments

• picture 40% 30%.png
    picture 40% 30%.png
    652 KB · Views: 141
Reactions: Rach and 7Critter

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
IMG_0709 (Small).JPG
IMG_0764 (Small).JPG
IMG_0765 (Small).JPG

In order of my current herd.....Harley, Bella the Bulldog, Skylar the very, very old boxer girl.

Reactions: Astronomer

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Those three look like a herd Debi.
Yup! They are the herd of which I often speak! lol All three are so different, but much loved. Bella is hub's dog...she rarely looks my way unless she wants a treat I'm holding. Very bonded to him. Harely loves everybody, but he's my boy for the most part. He's handicapped and hops like a bunny with his hind legs but gets around just fine!! He has his own "bed" extension to sleep on next to me. Skylar loves everyone but prefers my son.

IMG_0766 (2).JPG Bed extension....he has his little bed bench next to my side of the bed. He has steps to get down although I have to hoist his butt up there all the time. It's cushy and he can't hog my bed that way!