Photos, Dreams and Notions

I rarely even remember my dreams, but when I do, they are... very unusual and obviously a message. Usually the message is one I didn't need to have reinforced, but there it is.

To me, pareidolia explains just about every pic of faces in clouds and similar effects. Combined with the human desire for Divine Intervention, and some powerful behavioral effects are in play. Billions of pics are snapped every hour thanks to cellphones, random chance tells me that there should be quite a few every day with a spiritually suggestive subject.

Are they all pareidolia? Of course not, but my spidey sense tells me that most are. Your mileage may vary.

I have always been a believer that signs can appear, even if they are in the form of pareidolia. And even if that sign is not meant for everyone, if I get the message I needed from it then God/Universe is at work. To some it may be "just a cloud"...to me it may be the answer I asked for.

Last edited:
i remember most dreams but dont think much into them as far as the paranormal is concerned. never had premonitions other than the deja vu type feelings. recently though the date of 12/6 or 12/7 has been popping up a lot around me. as well as 126 and 127 in number form. anything to it? i dunno, lol....
i agree with Debi also that what may not be recognized by many could be just what the one needed to see or hear.

Reactions: ozentity and Debi
i remember most dreams but dont think much into them as far as the paranormal is concerned
Same here , the only ones that have done that are a few times family passed have come into it but these were too vivid for my usual dreams.