Photo mystery demon,Angel or alien

what is this any ideas

• Alien

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Demon

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was sitting on the couch my dog was in my left and the creepy face was covering me because I was sitting there .I was taking selfies with my dog I will include the pics taken seconds before and after. I also have more pics. I to me the chin and nose seem long and my dog when I was taking the pic was like scared to look at me maybe its a something I have manifested. I am a sure its not a washing machine. Check out the pics of the same area just different AnglesView attachment 18618

Still hard to say, from stories other ppl had encounters with Angel's is us always a bright light and a humble feeling like being safe. Now I am not saying your lying I do see something there but to say what it is hard to say.
IMO portals open up at any giving time, and not only that but IMO ghost/spirits ect are all over you got lucky and caught something but to say what it is hard to say. Now animals have been known to sense things before people do.
When I turn my phone on the side I can clearly see a face, it kinda looks like what people have reported as being a hag but hard to say.

That sure is a strange picture. You may never know what it was. Have you had any paranormal activity since the pic? Keep us posted in the event you have other occurrences. Oh and you look great in the pic by the way.

Well here's a strange thing. I tried to copy and paste the odd picture and the normal picture into a thing so I could see them side by side and get some idea of things, but although the picture of you came out fine, the weird picture wouldn't register. I tried doing it a different way, but it consistently failed to act in a normal way! I had to paste it into another image and then drag it across. Weird.

Help tell me what this is.View attachment 18497
Finally, someone who took a picture of the similar thing I also took a picture of :D.

Don't worry, it doesn't seem like a demon or anything like that to me. It's not a negative entity. Angels and fairies (if you believe in that) have shown themselves to me this way.

Photography causes a lot of odd effects when you move the camera while the film is exposed. The original picture looks like a picture taken by a moving camera of a possibly moving light reflected off a curved piece of glass. This is like any sort of chaotic picture or sound. the mind tries to find a reality in it that was never actually there. It is like skrying oil on water. The MIND makes the vision that you can see not the oil.

On the picture on top...I see a rather studious long-eared Fox reading a magazine as his rather fluffy hat with a feather on it gets blown off. LOL, It is like those Rorschach ink blot tests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne