Kelli parr

Reaction score
Help tell me what this is.
IMG_20190415_152853~3.jpg

Reactions: Fantasio Inferno
Hi Kelli,
Welcome to the forum great place.
To be honest can't say either way.
Could just be a spirit itself. Did you take the picture? We're did you take it? I see a face but is more to this picture? What were you doing when it was taken.

Looks like someone in the process of tearing down a 70s vintage washing machine. Do you have details and a backstory on the photo, including who took it and under what circumstance?

Reactions: ParanormalMom
Well, Kelli, your poll doesn't leave us other options to choose from and I don't feel it's either one.

More info on the photo is needed before anyone here will be hazarding a guess. Where, when, what were the circumstances involved, etc. Good investigators need to know as guessing just isn't the way it works.

without a bit more info or a different angle, quite difficult to determine

Debi and the others are right we need a little background, we would just be guessing. The face is definitely creepy.

I was sitting on the couch my dog was in my left and the creepy face was covering me because I was sitting there .I was taking selfies with my dog I will include the pics taken seconds before and after. I also have more pics. I to me the chin and nose seem long and my dog when I was taking the pic was like scared to look at me maybe its a something I have manifested. I am a sure its not a washing machine. Check out the pics of the same area just different Angles
IMG_20190415_152848.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7Critter