Phones, Cameras, and Music Players

They are great devices. Think of what you do now on your phone, and then you wonder how you ever got anything done before smart phones were invented.

i have downloaded most of my kindle survival books on 1 kindle i keep separate

They are great devices. Think of what you do now on your phone, and then you wonder how you ever got anything done before smart phones were invented.

important to have impt phone #'s/info on paper cuz no phone-no info

Reactions: Seahunter
i have downloaded most of my kindle survival books on 1 kindle i kee p separate
Great idea. The extra step would be to have a small Faraday Cage to protect it in case of an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). The C2C shows where they talk about the grid and attacks from North Korea and elsewhere doing EMP's, they always talk about Faraday Cages.

This company actually makes a Faraday backpack! Faraday Duffel Back Pack Cellular Wifi Signal Blocking Bag

important to have impt phone #'s/info on paper cuz no phone-no info
Yes, great point. This is why I never input anything into my phones. I'm still old-fashioned in a lot of ways, so I memorize everyone's phone number and don't rely on phone memory functions.

Great idea. The extra step would be to have a small Faraday Cage to protect it in case of an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). The C2C shows where they talk about the grid and attacks from North Korea and elsewhere doing EMP's, they always talk about Faraday Cages.

This company actually makes a Faraday backpack! Faraday Duffel Back Pack Cellular Wifi Signal Blocking Bag

I have the silvery faraday cage envelopes.Had an extra phone.kindle in them and kept it in the microwave but they were quickly outside from the microwave when I needed to reheat some ramen noodles and spam.(another great survival item)

Reactions: Seahunter
I have the silvery faraday cage envelopes.Had an extra phone.kindle in them and kept it in the microwave but they were quickly outside from the microwave when I needed to reheat some ramen noodles and spam.(another great survival item)
You're right! And very prepared!

TACTICAL GEAR MAGAZINE RANKS MAXPEDITION #1 IN SMARTPHONE POUCHES

In the latest issue of Germany's Tactical Gear magazine, Maxpedition's Vertical Smartphone Holster (SKU: PT1022) came out as the Winner, in comparative tests against the likes of the 5.11 Tactical C5 Case L, the Tasmanian Tiger Tactical Phone Cover L, as well as competing designs from Zentauron, MFH and SEC.
Here's the Maxpedition product that took First Place: Verticle Smart Phone Holster

Maxpedition stays in tune with the cutting edge of mobile technology and makes a wide range of phone cases and holders that fits the most popular devices such as the Apple iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy phones, among others.

This is the one that took first place:

pt1022k_detail_8d839932-4c83-46ce-94af-b15bbca8a8a0_1024x1024.jpg

For the full article: Maxpedition Ranked #1 in Smartphone Pouches

TACTICAL GEAR MAGAZINE RANKS MAXPEDITION #1 IN SMARTPHONE POUCHES

In the latest issue of Germany's Tactical Gear magazine, Maxpedition's Vertical Smartphone Holster (SKU: PT1022) came out as the Winner, in comparative tests against the likes of the 5.11 Tactical C5 Case L, the Tasmanian Tiger Tactical Phone Cover L, as well as competing designs from Zentauron, MFH and SEC.
Here's the Maxpedition product that took First Place: Verticle Smart Phone Holster

Maxpedition stays in tune with the cutting edge of mobile technology and makes a wide range of phone cases and holders that fits the most popular devices such as the Apple iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy phones, among others.

This is the one that took first place:

pt1022k_detail_8d839932-4c83-46ce-94af-b15bbca8a8a0_1024x1024.jpg

For the full article: Maxpedition Ranked #1 in Smartphone Pouches
i like the looks but i don't see that it fits anything bigger than an iphone 5 ?