Phone call from a nightmare

Sometimes I can feel my daughter's moods, even though she lives in another state! Not fun, at all.:(
Isn’t being connected to her a good thing? You know when to call her. I’m so sorry you live so far apart. I’m so close to mine. I worry her job will move her away too.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Isn’t being connected to her a good thing? You know when to call her. I’m so sorry you live so far apart. I’m so close to mine. I worry her job will move her away too.
Yes, being connected is a good thing. I even knew when she became pregnant, before she knew it herself!

Reactions: Lynne
I live in the same house as my adult mildly autistic psychic son. It can get noisy in our heads. We've had to shield a bit from each other! lol
Yes, I know the feeling! Now it's with my husband; not as intense, though. We keep thinking of the same supper ideas, which is kind of nice!

Reactions: Debi
Yes, I know the feeling! Now it's with my husband; not as intense, though. We keep thinking of the same supper ideas, which is kind of nice!
I have a 13 year old grandson with the gift. It's so funny....his dad is used to it because of me raising him, but mom had to get used to the idea of a kid who can read their minds down to what they wanted for dinner. And sometimes he "sends" his dad what he wants instead. It's been verified over and over when he does it that my son will stop and pick up what he "sends" to him on the way home from work. It's better than texting. :p

I have a 13 year old grandson with the gift. It's so funny....his dad is used to it because of me raising him, but mom had to get used to the idea of a kid who can read their minds down to what they wanted for dinner. And sometimes he "sends" his dad what he wants instead. It's been verified over and over when he does it that my son will stop and pick up what he "sends" to him on the way home from work. It's better than texting. :p
:DI love it!

Reactions: Debi