PGA - LPGA & Duffer's Thread

It is Masters week and there is a tradition when players are practicing to try to skip a ball across the pond onto the green of a par 3.
This is simply the greatest golf shot I have ever seen.
Man, mine never does that when it hits the pond.......must be the balls.....lmao

Reactions: Paintman
I found this really cool putting training aid and it is blast to play in my living room especially with snow on the ground.
20210113_143835.jpg
The goal is to hit the ball up the ramp and it will return it 17 in. That means you have perfect speed. But if you have perfect alignment combined with perfect speed it will fall in the little pressure putt hole halfway up the ramp.
It is darn near impossible to do, addictive, frustrating, fun. I've only hit the perfect putt 4 times from 4 - 6'.
$25. The short video is from the inventor who also owns a design firm in Britain.

Reactions: Lynne
I found this really cool putting training aid and it is blast to play in my living room especially with snow on the ground.
View attachment 29512
The goal is to hit the ball up the ramp and it will return it 17 in. That means you have perfect speed. But if you have perfect alignment combined with perfect speed it will fall in the little pressure putt hole halfway up the ramp.
It is darn near impossible to do, addictive, frustrating, fun. I've only hit the perfect putt 4 times from 4 - 6'.
$25. The short video is from the inventor who also owns a design firm in Britain.
Paint, you have some good toys! lol

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I just wanted to park this so I could watch it later. Nevermind. Nothing to see here.

This is proof we actually went to the moon for all those doubters.

Reactions: Paintman