Pets have it

She's eating w/ her paws again. Next evolutionary step - Monkey.:) Darn it, I can't wait for when she learns drywall.:p

Reactions: Debi
LOL! Little stilts...I see it now...
Well that's what happens when you hire a new guy.:p Geez, Shadow is finding more ways to shadowing me. One day I was walking around the lake. Young man say's "Hey Mister, do you know a little black cat is following you?" Drop my head, tisk, and know who's there.:D

That cat is more than cat...you know that, don't ya? :p

Treeman had a cat named Kitty. Her real name was Sylvester, but we didn't want to get too attached. (Girl friends cat, dumped.) So 15 years later we figure she is staying around. Coming home from that big church job posted a few days ago., Treeman always says "Pull in to Kentucky Fried Chicken." I do, so Kitty can have a chicken thigh. It's her favorite.. On the last day of the job, I'm in line at the drive up, Treeman says "pull Around. Kitty is dead." She was, when we came home, and yeh, I cleaned up........the least I could do.:(

Treeman had a cat named Kitty. Her real name was Sylvester, but we didn't want to get too attached. (Girl friends cat, dumped.) So 15 years later we figure she is staying around. Coming home from that big church job posted a few days ago., Treeman always says "Pull in to Kentucky Fried Chicken." I do, so Kitty can have a chicken thigh. It's her favorite.. On the last day of the job, I'm in line at the drive up, Treeman says "pull Around. Kitty is dead." She was, when we came home, and yeh, I cleaned up........the least I could do.:(
Awww.....how very sad. And he knew. There is a connection.

Reactions: Paintman
Ah shucks, I have more stories. When did I become Dr. Doolittle ? Pop had race horses, Mom had horses, and I got to know some amazing dogs & cats.

Many of us get a real spiritual attachment to our pets...like Paintman to Shadow. There appears to be a mystical connection between human and animal at times. I've had that very special connection with several pets over the years. Although some are just pets, and I am their pet parent and they are terribly spoiled, there are some that seem to be sent to us for other reasons.

I had a long haired chihuahua not long ago named Gracie. She was 14 when she passed about 2 years ago, but during her time with me, she gave me more strength than I ever thought an animal could give. She got me through my angst over becoming handicapped, she helped me fight depression and grief. Some are just special...and I do believe angels come with paws sometimes.
I totally agree

Reactions: Paintman
Ah shucks, I have more stories. When did I become Dr. Doolittle ? Pop had race horses, Mom had horses, and I got to know some amazing dogs & cats.
Paint do you ride?