Pets have it

One day I'm gonna find an art student to paint the visualization. I just need to find a good way to explain it . Yes, sometimes I'm weak w/ words. :( As for dreams, for me, it's like a Dr. reading your vitals, blood work, and ultra sound - for the mind. It is reality, right now, just written in a different language. Right on w/ the 'knowing.' My Dad, who was never interested in such things as telepathy, dreams, etc. had a similar experience w/ Shadow. She was in trouble, Dad found her, and afterwards was flumoxed by the 'What', 'How', & 'Why', and shrugged it off.:p
And since I'm typing.....................
Dad was like Keith Richards in a Brooks Brothers suit. At all the 2016 funerals, our gang would get together and share stories about our missing pals. The drinking stories w/ my Dad are legendary. Plus, he always brought top shelf.:cool: (Hey, we were in our 20's 30's 40's, and liked good company.)

Reactions: Debi
As for dreams, for me, it's like a Dr. reading your vitals, blood work, and ultra sound - for the mind.
I totally get that, Paint. It's where I find most of the knowledge passed to me. I posted something on that today in chat thread. Critter can confirm for you that I've been "holding" that pic to use....I have a "hold" pm set up and I pull pics on the days I feel it is appropriate.

16298932_955075397957113_810972732857366232_n.jpg

I put that in hold area late on Wed night. Just after midnight into Thurs.

Reactions: Paintman
Joot LOVES plastic bags from the grocery store. He jumps on the cupboard as soon as I set a bad down and tries to crawl in it. He figures he can't quite make it so sits there and waits for me to empty the bag. Now, it's time for him to make his move, weaving in and out of all the bags, chewing on them, getting tangled in the handles, and if lucky crawls in them and decides to take a nap. He also is infatuated with trying to crawl into purses. If anybody comes over and sets their purse down, within two minutes his head is inside with his front paws, while he is using his best effort to try fit the rest of him inside of it. Hmm, let's see. Oh, yes. He loves my mom's coats. Doesn't matter which one. If she sets it down he is crawling underneath it or trying to get his body to go down one of the arm sleeves. He is also a boxer. He sits up on his hind end and uses his front paws to box with a cardboard box, empty twelve pack of soda, anything that makes a funny noise when he boxes it using his paws to hit the object one at a time. I could think of many more, but will end here. He is a very enjoyable and odd kitty. Love love love, even if he thinks taking a poo next to the litter box is how it is supposed to work. :p

Sure, here is a big example. One summer night Shadow was out. I had a thought that moved to the forefront of my consciousness, although my mind was engrossed, reading & thinking about a book. The thought just busted through to the front of awareness.* "Shadow is in danger." Flashlight in hand, I went looking & after too much time, could not find her. (She always comes.). I centered myself**, and asked her mentally, 'Where are you?" Then I walked out to the ditch by the road, like a magnet was taking me there, and looked into the little tunnel underneath the driveway that connects either side of the ditch.
She was inside, scared, and had a bloody back foot. She came out after much coaxing (again, she always comes). Once inside, I checked her out, and the blood was not hers. Anyway, we had cookies & milk, and went to bed.:) Shadow has cat treats (cookies) and half & half. I have oatmeal raisin cookies and 2%.:p
* When I get a thought pushing past everything, I pay attention right away. It's a warning system, and almost always right. Roofs, ladders, and bad neighborhoods can hone that.
**Centering for me is a prayer & a visualization that I swiped from a dream I had. The dream said, "Do this." So I do.
Going with your gut instincts Seems to be the answer. I think you have it figured out Paint

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Joot LOVES plastic bags from the grocery store. He jumps on the cupboard as soon as I set a bad down and tries to crawl in it. He figures he can't quite make it so sits there and waits for me to empty the bag. Now, it's time for him to make his move, weaving in and out of all the bags, chewing on them, getting tangled in the handles, and if lucky crawls in them and decides to take a nap. He also is infatuated with trying to crawl into purses. If anybody comes over and sets their purse down, within two minutes his head is inside with his front paws, while he is using his best effort to try fit the rest of him inside of it. Hmm, let's see. Oh, yes. He loves my mom's coats. Doesn't matter which one. If she sets it down he is crawling underneath it or trying to get his body to go down one of the arm sleeves. He is also a boxer. He sits up on his hind end and uses his front paws to box with a cardboard box, empty twelve pack of soda, anything that makes a funny noise when he boxes it using his paws to hit the object one at a time. I could think of many more, but will end here. He is a very enjoyable and odd kitty. Love love love, even if he thinks taking a poo next to the litter box is how it is supposed to work. :p
I seem to remember he likes typing on your keyboard too. Very smart cat lol

I seem to remember he likes typing on your keyboard too. Very smart cat lol
Oh he does indeed. and weirdly enough, he always does it when I'm not by the computer. Is he trying to be sneaky? Doesn't want me to know who he's talking to? Oh dear :p

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
DSCF0004.JPG Here is Mom's Australian Work Dog, Lilly. She was rescued from a crazy lady who had 50 animals she couldn't take care of. Today, Lilly lives the Life 'O Riley, and she deserves it. She has no front teeth from biting her crate, had a zillion dollar cancer operation at Purdue Univ., deaf, and bred with no tail (she looks like a sheep from her big broad hind end.) And is Americas biggest sweetheart.:)

Reactions: Debi
Many of us get a real spiritual attachment to our pets...like Paintman to Shadow. There appears to be a mystical connection between human and animal at times. I've had that very special connection with several pets over the years. Although some are just pets, and I am their pet parent and they are terribly spoiled, there are some that seem to be sent to us for other reasons.

I had a long haired chihuahua not long ago named Gracie. She was 14 when she passed about 2 years ago, but during her time with me, she gave me more strength than I ever thought an animal could give. She got me through my angst over becoming handicapped, she helped me fight depression and grief. Some are just special...and I do believe angels come with paws sometimes.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman