PET PICS: SHOW OFF THE FEATHERS AND FUR!

AWWWW! Keep us posted. She looks sooo lonely!
She was leaning against the side of the building the other day and as you can tell with people, she was. After a little attention, she started feeling better. I bought some food and fed her before I left but I'm not the only one that's been doing it. Several people have pitched in but with the way she ate that day, she probably hadn't been fed.

A
She was leaning against the side of the building the other day and as you can tell with people, she was. After a little attention, she started feeling better. I bought some food and fed her before I left but I'm not the only one that's been doing it. Several people have pitched in but with the way she ate that day, she probably hadn't been fed.
Awe she’s in need of a home. Please keep us posted, I will be worrying about her.

A

Awe she’s in need of a home. Please keep us posted, I will be worrying about her.
I’m out working today but it won’t be for long. I’ll probably see her again shortly and I’ll feed her. I need to see if our local animal shelter can maybe make the pickup since it will be easier on them and I can take it from there. And I’ll try to snap another picture and post it later today.

Reactions: Paintman
Good for Smiley !
IMG_20180209_133433014.jpg
Hank Aaron plays a Wilson Staff ball.

Reactions: Lynne
Turns out she has an owner after all that just lets her roam freely. I didn't see her today but they call her 'Smiley' which suits her best.
I hope her owner puts tags on her at least , good looking out!

Reactions: Lone Wolf
I hope her owner puts tags on her at least , good looking out!
I'm glad she has an owner but I'm not happy that she's just allowed to roam freely like that. I'd take her in a heartbeat if she didn't have an owner but I was trying to decide on how to go about getting her.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm glad she has an owner but I'm not happy that she's just allowed to roam freely like that. I'd take her in a heartbeat if she didn't have an owner but I was trying to decide on how to go about getting her.
If she has a collar put a note on her. Tell them your interested and leave your number

Reactions: Lone Wolf
If she has a collar put a note on her. Tell them your interested and leave your number
She hasn't from what I've seen thus far, but that's a good idea. I'm just wondering how up to date on her shots (if at all) she is. She seems healthy but just a little lonely. But everyone has mostly pitched in to feed her, so, she's been taken care of.