Pet Parade Contest!

Paul, send me a PM with your address so I can send Snow her prize. Does she like any particular treat better than others? We aim to please our winner!
lol...shes not too picky, any dog bisquits usually work for her...

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Congratulations Snow & Paulm beautiful. All of the pets posted here are. If this thread stays up I'll add my pets photo's just bc

Reactions: Lynne
Congratulations Snow & Paulm beautiful. All of the pets posted here are. If this thread stays up I'll add my pets photo's just bc
Please do. We love to see the babies.

Reactions: Tia
Please do. We love to see the babies.

I'll jump on my laptop later tonight & post a few then try to get the others to sit still to get their pics

Minute (passed over the rainbow bridge)

Attachments

• Minute.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Here are my fids (fur & feathered kids) all of them are rescues Mad Max my YFA has been here about 3 months and still looks rough but he's beautiful to me,

Elmo, Spot, Koda & Mav (aka) Mad Max I added my late baby in my earlier post
20180707_132754.jpg
20180707_132754.jpg
20180711_120822.jpg
20180711_120913.jpg
20180711_120953.jpg

Reactions: Paulm
Tia they are all so sweet!!

This is Missy, a dog we rescued from an abusive owner across the road. She's fluffy, cute, extremely intelligent and if you touch her tail she'll literally rip your hand off:
upload_2018-8-8_23-15-39.png

Reactions: Charleh
Awe she looks like a pommerianian mix. Hello Missy baby.
We reckon corgi because of her build, collie because of the ears and smug attitude (she doesn't socialize with or like the other dogs), and God knows what else is in her lol. Could have pom in her as well but she doesn't yap like one though.