Pet Parade Contest!

Ok I’m seeing several things now lol. I see snoopy too !

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

th

snow-jpg.14072

Paulm, your pup Snow has taken first place. The judges argued for quite some time between their 3 top choices, but Snow won the day as the judges pronounced he was a "double good dog" because they saw another "dog" on his nose. (I looked very close and squinted and sure enough, I can now see that image.) Congrats to Paulm and Snow! Paul, send me your address on PM so that I may send Snow his prize!

OMG....thank you, that's great.....we just rescued her in January from the pound, we lost one of our bullies last nov. and our other one was taking it hard, they had been together since pups ( 10 years) so we thought we would try to find a "friend" for her, we went down to the pound and snow was a recent pick up and she just jumped right out to me. we took her home and she ran right up to the other one and they have been inseparable since.....shes a boxer and is about a year old and extremely hyper active (like most bullies at this age are) but we have had bull dogs for a while, so we knew what to expect...although she does push my patience now and then....lol.....and then she just gives me that goofy look and I have to laugh at her. she is a really good dog and we are very lucky to have found her.

Hey I see a cat too!!!! The dark spot right under his nose. That’s amazing !!!

wow, I actually never noticed that, or even thought of trying to see pictures in her spots...lol....that is cool.

OMG, I see Snoopy wearing sunglasses looking to the left, on his nose! The larger black spot are Snoopy's glasses, and the smaller black dot to the left is Snoopy's nose!

haha... I see that, that is wild.... if she was a he I shoulda named her "joe cool".... or I could just say "snow cool"....lol

wow, I actually never noticed that, or even thought of trying to see pictures in her spots...lol....that is cool.

haha... I see that, that is wild.... if she was a he I shoulda named her "joe cool".... or I could just say "snow cool"....lol
LOL, oops, he's a she! Yeah, "Snow Cool"! :cool::D

Reactions: Paulm