Pet Parade Contest!

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

th

snow-jpg.14072

Paulm, your pup Snow has taken first place. The judges argued for quite some time between their 3 top choices, but Snow won the day as the judges pronounced he was a "double good dog" because they saw another "dog" on his nose. (I looked very close and squinted and sure enough, I can now see that image.) Congrats to Paulm and Snow! Paul, send me your address on PM so that I may send Snow his prize!

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

th

snow-jpg.14072

Paulm, your pup Snow has taken first place. The judges argued for quite some time between their 3 top choices, but Snow won the day as the judges pronounced he was a "double good dog" because they saw another "dog" on his nose. (I looked very close and squinted and sure enough, I can now see that image.) Congrats to Paulm and Snow! Paul, send me your address on PM so that I may send Snow his prize!
Hey I see a cat too!!!! The dark spot right under his nose. That’s amazing !!!

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

th

snow-jpg.14072

OMG, I see Snoopy wearing sunglasses looking to the left, on his nose! The larger black spot are Snoopy's glasses, and the smaller black dot to the left is Snoopy's nose!

Last edited:
Reactions: Paulm