Pet Parade Contest!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Let's have some fun, shall we? There's 4th of July parades happening, so let's have our own Pet Parade of Pictures! Bring on pics of those pets, from fur, feathers and hooves, and I have independent judges who don't know you waiting to pick their grand prize winner at the end of the week. (Saturday is final day for entries) And yes! There is a prize! The winning pet will receive a bag of treats in the mail.

Don't have a pet? You may enter a pic of a friend's or of wildlife. This picture must be taken by you, and a description of the pic should go with it on all entries.

Although I will share some of my own, mine are not eligible but want to be in the parade. So Harley, the official dog mascot of the forum, says,, Start the Parade!

IMG_0722 (2) (Small).JPG

Let's have some fun, shall we? There's 4th of July parades happening, so let's have our own Pet Parade of Pictures! Bring on pics of those pets, from fur, feathers and hooves, and I have independent judges who don't know you waiting to pick their grand prize winner at the end of the week. (Saturday is final day for entries) And yes! There is a prize! The winning pet will receive a bag of treats in the mail.

Don't have a pet? You may enter a pic of a friend's or of wildlife. This picture must be taken by you, and a description of the pic should go with it on all entries.

Although I will share some of my own, mine are not eligible but want to be in the parade. So Harley, the official dog mascot of the forum, says,, Start the Parade!

View attachment 14066

Harley.......so sweet....

I'm on hubby's comp right now i'll have to see if I have any pics on here. Do we post them in chat or ?

Ok, will post tomorrow, don't know where or if there's pics on hubby's comp. Do we post each pic separately?

View attachment 14066
That seeet baby face could talk me out of a lot of treats.