Persephone

Rowan2222

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I think the woman who appeared to me about 10 years ago was Persephone. I have no connection with greek or roman goddesses !

I was relaxing in the bath with some candles- and she just appeared infront of me. She had dark hair in ringlets, wore a green dress with greek or roman rectangular silver braid patterned edges, but the most striking thing was her eyes - they were brown, but looking into them - there was fire behind them.
She just said she was there if I needed anything, then disappeared again.

Same message from another seen during pathworking. With two orange candles beside her in the woods. I don't know her name either. Why don't they give me their names?

Gods and Goddesses get new names every few generations. Their names are only what humans of any given nation or group has chosen to call them. Names are a human thing and not a god thing. For example in Jewish god was asked by Moses who he should tell people who he was he told Moses "Tell them I am." So that became the unwanted name of god in many different languages. Yahweh, Allah and many other names are all just different ways of saying I am. Gods don't need names. They just ARE. People give them names so that they can then fight and kill each other for not using the right name.

If you had a visitation from the Goddess then just accept her as that and don't try to force your human labels on her. Humans are ill-equipped to grasp what a god or goddess really is so we try to give them names and make them into superhumans and give them all of our weaknesses and flaws. We are like two-year-old kids trying to understand their parent's job working in some major industry. There is so little that they can tell us that we could understand. Our lives are like a tiny flickering candle in a pitch dark cavern of infinite vastness.

Gods and Goddesses get new names every few generations. Their names are only what humans of any given nation or group has chosen to call them. Names are a human thing and not a god thing. For example in Jewish god was asked by Moses who he should tell people who he was he told Moses "Tell them I am." So that became the unwanted name of god in many different languages. Yahweh, Allah and many other names are all just different ways of saying I am. Gods don't need names. They just ARE. People give them names so that they can then fight and kill each other for not using the right name.

If you had a visitation from the Goddess then just accept her as that and don't try to force your human labels on her. Humans are ill-equipped to grasp what a god or goddess really is so we try to give them names and make them into superhumans and give them all of our weaknesses and flaws. We are like two-year-old kids trying to understand their parent's job working in some major industry. There is so little that they can tell us that we could understand. Our lives are like a tiny flickering candle in a pitch dark cavern of infinite vastness.
I understand your point but it’s nice to have a reference to whom you are calling on or who you are talking about.

Reactions: garnetsilver
This was over 10 years ago and not seen her since. But I now have another story as of tonight.

Reactions: RoseRed