Per Request of One I Honor

Darcy, may you find all the peace and truths of which you have sought through this whole lifetime.

Your journeys will forever lead you to joy, love, knowledge, and grand pursuits of many kinds.

You've left a trail through this incarnation of wisdom and a powerful voice you struggled so long to find.

Through these, your loved ones will learn and teach their own kin. So on for generations down the line. Your strength and heart will always remain, and be felt by so very many.

Take your voice with you, know that you earned and learned that gift already. It will no longer be something you battle to achieve ever again. Earned, and will be in waiting.

The drums, they call. The percussion sounds ring and chime in the distance. You'll know the way when the wind calls for you. Safe and with great love.

The time you have left, many choices will be brought your way. There will be one in particular you will be drawn to upon its presentation.

Grasp this and hold dear with your closed fist. It is a free gift from the One. For living your truth. May it guide you to a high honor.

Darcy,
Just getting to this board late as usual for me.
I pray your Heath will get better or at least were you can function better.
Sending many prayer's many good vibes your way.
Not sure your faith or beliefs but I always say this to people who need it
" May Angel's kiss your pillow at night"

Reactions: Lynne