People with Autism Are Ghost Magnets

I suspect that a lot of us here, for one reason or another see the world a little differently than most other people. When you experience something that is obviously paranormal you never have the same certainty about what is possible and what is NOT.

I suspect that a lot of us here, for one reason or another see the world a little differently than most other people. When you experience something that is obviously paranormal you never have the same certainty about what is possible and what is NOT.
That is true!

Reactions: Ragnar0711
Well, I wouldn't call myself mentally challenged, lol. Autism is a spectrum of being. For instance, my younger sister was severely challenged, and had seizures as well. I am considered high functioning, and we both had paranormal experiences. Just a thought. I agree about seeing the world differently, though.
I'd call it overly intelligent and sensitive in areas and certainly magical.

There are a lot of ways to be mentally challenged and very few of them have to do with a lack of intelligence. People that are not normally intelligent most often pass through most of life's challenges without them making any impression on them.