People who solved their own murders

That was interesting . I guess its our own choice sometimes when we come back? I always or rather hoped there was some more intelligent overseer involved but the way things are going I am beginning to think its random. I feel I lived before . I have never had a past life regression but I would if it wasnt so darn expensive. To be honest the thought of continuing incarnations on this polluted, war torn, mixed up planet seems like a no thanks. If I could go where there are still families and tribal traditions Id go.

That was interesting . I guess its our own choice sometimes when we come back? I always or rather hoped there was some more intelligent overseer involved but the way things are going I am beginning to think its random. I feel I lived before . I have never had a past life regression but I would if it wasnt so darn expensive. To be honest the thought of continuing incarnations on this polluted, war torn, mixed up planet seems like a no thanks. If I could go where there are still families and tribal traditions Id go.
I feel the same, Goose! I have strong memories of many lifetimes but am hoping that I don't come back to Earth ever again.

Reactions: Walking Goose
This was a good read. These kids were amazing.

Reactions: Debi
I especially liked the part where the first re-born person was cautioned against taking revenge on his murderer because it would only cause a repeating karmic pattern. Now, that is evolving!

Reactions: Debi