People who appear from nowhere

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Mysterious People Who Appeared from Nowhere | Mysterious Universe

One of the earliest, most well-known, and indeed bizarre cases of people appearing out of nowhere occurred in the mid-12th century, when two children mysteriously appeared in the sleepy village of Woolpit, in the English county of Suffolk, and went on to become an enduring mystery known as the Green Children of Woolpit. Allegedly one day, two young children, a boy and a girl, suddenly and inexplicably emerged from a deep pit used for trapping the wolves that terrorized the region in those days. If this wasn’t already odd enough, it immediately became apparent that these were no ordinary children, as they both reportedly had skin that was tinted green, and were dressed in strange, unfamiliar clothing made from an unusual fabric that no one recognized. The children seemed to be more or less healthy but somewhat dazed and confused, and when villagers tried to speak to them they spoke a strange, unintelligible language that no one had ever heard before. Not knowing what to do with these enigmatic children, the locals presented them to a wealthy landowner by the name of Sir Richard de Calne, who took them into his care. Things would only get stranger from there.

Read the full story at site

Makes on wonder if these people stepped thro portals and popped into our dimension. AND, do our missing people do the same?

Read the stories. The 1876 New York man, Luntz, transported to 1950 NYC, bewildered, he was mowed down by a cab. Missing persons detectives, by odd luck, found out he lived back then. Mr. Luntz moved thru time, but to the same place. The Philippine soldier story was a move to Mexico, but within the same time.
Brain building steam.:confused:
Didja ever wonder that when we die, we get to know these secretes? I was pals with a math major taking a short story writing course with me. He held a similar notion. And wrote about dying, going to Heaven, and God showing him a blackboard with a complicated math equation. HE said, "And this is how I do it.":)

Reactions: JoMama and Mokey