people regularly scatter the ashes of loved ones at Disneyland and Disney World

When my mom was in high school back in the 70's she had a friend who work at Disneyland and she witnessed a guy throw ashes off of the Matterhorn. It's a really weird and creepy thing that people have been doing for a long time.

Reactions: Paintman
When my mom was in high school back in the 70's she had a friend who work at Disneyland and she witnessed a guy throw ashes off of the Matterhorn. It's a really weird and creepy thing that people have been doing for a long time.
is there water around the matterhorn?

There is so much wrong with this on so many levels. The Wall Street Journal article said that the maintenance crew at Disney can't stand it when they find people doing that. Turns out everybody's on camera at all times. They will be caught and it will be cleaned up. If your caught your permanently banned from the park.
On a side note at Wrigley Field in Chicago, Cub fans have been dumping ashes on the field since the 1920s. It may be the biggest cemetery in town. And then a couple years ago Wrigley Field got a complete remodel, and all those ashes wound up in a landfill someplace.

Reactions: ghostkind and Debi
There is so much wrong with this on so many levels. The Wall Street Journal article said that the maintenance crew at Disney can't stand it when they find people doing that. Turns out everybody's on camera at all times. They will be caught and it will be cleaned up. If your caught your permanently banned from the park.
On a side note at Wrigley Field in Chicago, Cub fans have been dumping ashes on the field since the 1920s. It may be the biggest cemetery in town. And then a couple years ago Wrigley Field got a complete remodel, and all those ashes wound up in a landfill someplace.
i wonder if that's why it took the cubs so long to win another world series. i always thought it was that goat.

Reactions: Paintman