Pentagon approves 3rd UFO video release

Discussion in 'UFO and Aliens' started by Debi, Mar 10, 2018.

  1. Debi

    Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    126,142
    Likes Received:
    87,923
    The Pentagon has apparently approved the release of a third UFO video to accompany a guest editorial published today in the Washington Post.

    Entitled “The military keeps encountering UFOs. Why doesn’t the Pentagon care?” and written by Christopher Mellon, national security expert and Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush Administrations, the editorial introduces the newest footage, which shows a small target being tracked moving rapidly across the waves. The video was reportedly recorded off the east coast of the U.S. in 2015. This follows the earlier release of two videos apparently captured off the coast of San Diego in 2004.

    Mellon states that he and his colleagues at Tom De Longe's To The Stars organization are “being approached by military personnel who are concerned about national security and frustrated by how the Defense Department is handling such reports.”

    The editorial calls for a more systematic, reliable, and taboo-free way for those in the armed forces to report their own sightings as a way to begin to seriously study and understand the UFO enigma. In a plea to take the subject more seriously, Mellon concludes that the “future belongs to not only the physically brave but also the intellectually agile.”
     
    Charleh likes this.
  2. Debi

    Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2013
    Messages:
    126,142
    Likes Received:
    87,923
    https://nypost.com/2018/03/10/footage-of-mysterious-object-above-ocean-stuns-military-personnel/

    Newly-released video of a mysterious object streaking over the Atlantic Ocean shows the Pentagon needs to take UFOs seriously, a researcher says.

    The sensational two-minute clip captured by a camera aboard a US Navy F/A 18 jet flying at 25,000 feet wowed military personnel.

    “What the f— is that thing?” shouted the pilot in the video posted online by the To the Stars Academy of Arts and Science, a private research company.

    “Oh my gosh dude!” exclaimed the jet’s weapons systems officer.

    The video was shot off the East Coast in 2015. To the Stars Academy did not say how it obtained the declassified footage, but said others could obtain it through a Freedom of Information Act request.

    Three videos showing similar incidents became public last year in reports of $22 million in Pentagon spending on UFO research.

    The videos, along with observations by pilots and radar operators, “appear to provide evidence of the existence of aircraft far superior to anything possessed by the United States or its allies,” writes Christopher Mellon, a former defense official in the George W. Bush and Clinton administrations and an adviser to To the Stars Academy.

    In a Washington Post op-ed, Mellon reasoned that if the origin of these aircraft is a mystery, “so is the paralysis of the US government in the face of such evidence.”

    Mellon, who served as an intelligence official for the Clinton and George W. Bush administrations, charged that military and department agencies “treat such incidents as isolated events rather than as part of a pattern requiring serious attention and investigation.”

    Mellon compared the government’s current approach to UFOs to the counterterrorism efforts of the CIA and the FBI prior to 9/11.

    He wondered if the US has been “technologically leap-frogged by Russia or China” or might these videos “be evidence of some alien civilization. Unfortunately, we have no idea, because we aren’t even seeking answers.”
     
  3. Lynne

    Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    midnight rider
    Tier-1 Mod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2015
    Messages:
    43,891
    Likes Received:
    22,721
    Soft disclosure? This is some amazing footage.
     

Share This Page