Pennies from heaven

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I've also heard of pennies given by relatives and other visiting spirits. Feathers are another sign, and dragonflies and butterflies also are often taken as signs of visitations by relatives and loved ones.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I've also heard of pennies given by relatives and other visiting spirits. Feathers are another sign, and dragonflies and butterflies also are often taken as signs of visitations by relatives and loved ones.
Yep, my Dads mom leaves dimes.

Cool, I've never experienced this, that I can remember.
A quick cute example... the same Grandma would always bring slippers when she visited. So we really identified her with this. Several years after she passed all my parents slippers disappeared. The following morning they were found matched and lined up on the end of their bed on the floor. My folks knew it was a sign from her. Last week when visiting my folks, I smelled her distinct smell (you know how some older folks have a distinct odor, not in a bad way). I mentioned this to my dad who said he had been missing her and had been wondering how she was on the other side. Funny how the sign showed up when he needed it. There are no coincidences.