Peeps!

EASTER BRINGS ONE OF MY FAVORITE TREATS! THOSE MARSHMALLOW SUGAR BOMBS KNOWN AS PEEPS! SEEMS PEOPLE EITHER LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM.
HOW ABOUT YOU? I LIKE MINE "AGED"...JUST A BIT STALE.
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE EASTER CANDY AND ARE PEEPS ON YOUR LIST?
View attachment 31429
I have to apologize as I can only eat 1/2 to maaaayyyyybe one whole peep. Then, I am done. Seems that I’m not really even a marshmallow fan. It’s the amount of concentrated sugar probably.

I have to apologize as I can only eat 1/2 to maaaayyyyybe one whole peep. Then, I am done. Seems that I’m not really even a marshmallow fan. It’s the amount of concentrated sugar probably.
As I said...they are little bombs of sugar! I max out on two and then climb the walls. lol

It's non Easter related, but has anyone tried Red Bird Brand Soft Peppermint Puffs? That's definitely a bomb (but yet extremely addictive) of sugar.

It's non Easter related, but has anyone tried Red Bird Brand Soft Peppermint Puffs? That's definitely a bomb (but yet extremely addictive) of sugar.
I've never even heard of them! Must be regional?

Are they the barrel shaped chalky and light candies? My horse loves them. I buy them at our tractor supply store

Reactions: garnetsilver
1617112738196.png