Peanut Butter Whiskey?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I'M NOT MUCH OF A DRINKER, BUT MOST OF US HAVE HAD A DRINK OR TWO ALONG THE PATH OF LIFE. THE NEWEST OUT THERE IS...WAIT FOR IT....PEANUT BUTTER WHISKEY!

Skrewball peanut butter whiskey awarded 'best flavored' gold medal

WHAT'S THE STRANGEST DRINK YOU'VE EVER TRIED AND WOULD YOU TRY THIS NEW ONE? WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DRINK?

(Mine have little umbrellas in them most times...lol)

Reactions: Donna K. and Mokey
Nothing too weird just tequila with a scorpion and ate the scorpion.That peanut butter whiskey I wouldn't try.If I have a drink now its always Cougar Bourbon and Coke.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
Nothing too weird just tequila with a scorpion and ate the scorpion.That peanut butter whiskey I wouldn't try.If I have a drink now its always Cougar Bourbon and Coke.
I've had scorpion vodka, I didn't eat the scorpion though. I've eaten candied crickets before and the thought of eating the scorpion gave me horrible flashbacks. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Kudos to you for being able to eat it. It gave the vodka this weird almost woody taste to it, it was unpleasant.

Scorpion? Ate it? :eek:
I've had scorpion vodka, I didn't eat the scorpion though. I've eaten candied crickets before and the thought of eating the scorpion gave me horrible flashbacks. I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Kudos to you for being able to eat it. It gave the vodka this weird almost woody taste to it, it was unpleasant.
I'd shared the bottle with a mate so by the time we came to the end we were fighting over the scorpion lol.

The strangest thing I have ever drank has to be a prairie oyster, which contains raw egg, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt pepper, and tomato sauce. It's supposedly a hangover cure, but I think it was created as a sick joke to torture people who are hungover. I honestly think it was created by the guy who got stuck being the designated driver and wanted to screw with his hungover friends the next morning. It was beyond disgusting. I have tried a few different flavored liqueurs, mostly flavored vodkas, they weren't all gross but some of them tasted like you were drinking perfume. I think I would try peanut butter whiskey though. It sounds like it would be good. But I don't think I could drink more than one shot though. I have two go two drinks, wine of any kind but mostly reds, or vodka cranberry.

I'd shared the bottle with a mate so by the time we came to the end we were fighting over the scorpion lol.
Haha, tequila will do that to you. Maybe because mine was just a shot of vodka with the scorpion in it I still had the hesitation to not to eat it. Pretty sure if it had been half the bottle I'd be trying to eat everyone's scorpions.

I haven’t had anything strange that I can remember. I would taste the peanut butter whisky , however it doesn’t sound good. Has anyone tasted the vanilla burbon by Jim Beam? It’s very good.

Not good at any whiskey. Especially "Apple". Tequila is 'To Kill Ya' and is only done in shots. Which is where we are at. War going on... So.
God bless you Darcy.

Reactions: Donna K.