Paul Hellyer

Hellyer was on C2C late last summer on a Sunday night with Ian Punnett, he sounded like a very confused old man. Initially he aggressively challenged some of Hellyer's more addled statements, but Ian soon mercifully throttled back and allowed him to leave the show after an hour with some dignity. I remember thinking Hellyer's publicist must have expected Knapp and his softball questions for his client. Punnett must have been an unpleasant surprise.

Reactions: Lynne
Hellyer was on C2C late last summer on a Sunday night with Ian Punnett, he sounded like a very confused old man. Initially he aggressively challenged some of Hellyer's more addled statements, but Ian soon mercifully throttled back and allowed him to leave the show after an hour with some dignity. I remember thinking Hellyer's publicist must have expected Knapp and his softball questions for his client. Punnett must have been an unpleasant surprise.
The poor man was 98...you could hear every year during that interview. I was glad Ian pulled back...the man needed that exit. He did a lot of good over the years for the UFO community, and allowing him a graceful exit was the right thing to do.

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
The poor man was 98...you could hear every year during that interview. I was glad Ian pulled back...the man needed that exit. He did a lot of good over the years for the UFO community, and allowing him a graceful exit was the right thing to do.
Amen to that. I didn’t realize he was that old. A good long life.