Patron Saints for different causes

Saint Cyriacus (see-ri-a-cuss) - the patron saint against possession.

Saint Cyriacus is credited with exorcising demons from two noble girls, amongst other non-nobles. The first was Artemisia, the daughter of the Roman Emperor Diocletian. The second was the daughter of the Persian king, Narseh. He reached martyrism in 303 AD after being killed during the persecution of Diocletian. He often appears in scriptures holding a book of exorcism.

I wear a St. Cyriacus medallion when conducting investigations. It was gifted to me by a demonologist that I conducted an investigation with five years ago as a 'thank you'.

I always wanted to recommend my great aunt for Sainthood.

A genuine good, kind soul who always put the welfare of others above her own. She worked most of her life as a housekeeper and cook at the parrish rectory. I was friends with the Monsignor's nephew when I was a kid.

The required three witnessed miracles are probably her Beef Stroganoff, Baked Gravenstein Apples with Cream, and Yankee Pot Roast, though there were many others if needed.

I usually go right to the top when praying but I can see that certain souls may have the ability and compassion to aid us in certain circumstances. I must admit that I pray to St. Anthony when I loose something. I usually find what I’m looking for.

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
My understading is that prayer for a saint's intercession generates an automatic CC: to the Big Guy.

Reactions: Debi
"PLEASE, St. Anthony, tell God I need my keys!" - George Carlin

Reactions: Debi