Patron Saints for different causes

Bob had on a guest who was possessed...seriously. He had some very unwelcome activity in his home erupt right after that interview. So did other radio people who interviewed him.
... and Debi also recommended that I not release that interview without a warning.
I've since deleted it. Debi said it was projecting demonic energy as though it were alive in the recording itself.

... and Debi also recommended that I not release that interview without a warning.
I've since deleted it. Debi said it was projecting demonic energy as though it were alive in the recording itself.
I have to say that's the only show I've felt that from of yours. I've encountered it once or twice before on other shows out there and when I do I let members here know.

Years ago as my daughter was trying to get accepted into a very selective masters in nursing program at a small Catholic college, I bought her a St Agatha (patron saint of nurses) medal to wear for the interview. She called me after the interview and said one of the nurses, a nun, who interviewed her commented on the medal and then showed her own medal. She got in.

It's amazing how some energies can piggy back into someone's life!

And Duke, that is a cool story.

It's all about playing to you audience. Had it been a Baptist school in the south I'd have recommended a Dale Earnhart #3 on a NASCAR charm.
My very Irish friend the nun carries a 4 leaf clover that was gifted to her. ;)

Reactions: Paintman