Past Lives

I have a question for the community. I would like to use a pendulum to divine my initials for a past life.I have an inkling of when it was and what I was. I have had dreams on rare occsasions and when I started Remote Viewing it kind of came back into my consciousness. I am having zero luck with doing it. Sure I get an initial for my first name and my last but I am sure I am making it up and I know from rving that this stuff is real, I just need some guidance if anyone cares to give it. Is there a book I can get to talk about dowsing and divining past lives that anyone has read or can recommend? I can remote view daily and get abut 40 percent accuracy on a constant scale with something greater at times. but my pendulum dowsing skills are lacking. Anyone care to chime in I would really appreciate it.

I have a question for the community. I would like to use a pendulum to divine my initials for a past life.I have an inkling of when it was and what I was. I have had dreams on rare occsasions and when I started Remote Viewing it kind of came back into my consciousness. I am having zero luck with doing it. Sure I get an initial for my first name and my last but I am sure I am making it up and I know from rving that this stuff is real, I just need some guidance if anyone cares to give it. Is there a book I can get to talk about dowsing and divining past lives that anyone has read or can recommend? I can remote view daily and get abut 40 percent accuracy on a constant scale with something greater at times. but my pendulum dowsing skills are lacking. Anyone care to chime in I would really appreciate it.
I can’t advise about dowsing but perhaps another method might work. Guided meditation or hypnotherapy might unlock your memory. Perhaps though it’s not something you’re suppose to know. Road blocks sometime happen for a reason. You are here to live this life’s lessons and your old memories may impede that.

My grandmother grew up on a farm in rural Minnesota. Born in 21. There was a large rock she liked to lay down and think on at the edge of a field under a shade tree. She would sometimes have a memory or vision so strong she felt like she was in another place. It would be evening there, outside and She was peering up a stone staircase. She felt she wasn’t supposed to be there, she had snuck out. Above her were women in men in grand attire dancing. She told me she wondered if it was from a past life. They didn’t have TV back then and she felt there was no way she could have imagined the grand party she would watch take place. The costumes, the hair, the music and smell. It was very real to her. As a child I had a memory of being told before my birth to enjoy my life and that next time I would be born in China. Weird I know. Not sure where the thought/memory came from. But anything’s possible. My oldest daughter remembers being born. When she was little she would ask me about the purple lights she saw above her. I didn’t understand. She said when I was born! She had a difficult birth and was jaundiced and spent her first days under bilirubin lights which glowed purple. Her memory is incredible.
The first thing I thought of was psychometry. When she touched the rock she got an energetic reading from the past perhaps. Of course it could be Fairys too.

Sorry I'm late with a reply on this. Here's a beginner's guide that might help.

This method tunes into the Akashic records rather than calling on a spirit or entity.

Thank you Debi. This approach sounds much more doable and sustainable than what I have been using.

Thanks debi for this article. I always thought the information came through deceased spirits or guides. I didn’t think of it as coming from the higher self or the Akashic records , which is described as the mass accumulation of information. I had also pictures these records as a PLACE not an etheric collective consciousness. I love the theory here because it takes out the risk of dealing with other beings and the possible trickster elements. Not to mention from a Christian belief it is considered taboo. So taking this a step further, do tarot cards work the same way? I’m assuming if so both techniques can be used in the other fashion too?