Past Lives

The dream itself was actually very simplistic and very comforting. I almost miss having that dream.
I was thinking from a moms perspective I guess. I did not have an easy time in childbirth. I’m glad it was comforting.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was thinking from a moms perspective I guess. I did not have an easy time in childbirth. I’m glad it was comforting.

I’ve alway assumed Lynne that birthing is probably a very painful and traumatic experience for a Mom. I’m very sorry to hear you state that yours was certainly so. I have always thought that besides the obvious trauma to the body, that birthing a baby can even leave some women feeling physiologically empty too.

Last edited:
I’ve alway assumed Lynne that birthing is probably a very painful and traumatic experience for a Mom. I’m very sorry to hear you state that yours was certainly so. I have always thought that besides the obvious trauma to the body, that birthing a baby can even leave some women feeling physiologically empty too.
For me, I was glad to have completed the mission lol. Giving birth is the hardest but best job a woman can do. I love being a mom. I wish I could have been able to be a “stay at home” mother. I missed a lot having to work. It’s the one thing in my life I would change but that’s not how life was dealt.

My grandmother grew up on a farm in rural Minnesota. Born in 21. There was a large rock she liked to lay down and think on at the edge of a field under a shade tree. She would sometimes have a memory or vision so strong she felt like she was in another place. It would be evening there, outside and She was peering up a stone staircase. She felt she wasn’t supposed to be there, she had snuck out. Above her were women in men in grand attire dancing. She told me she wondered if it was from a past life. They didn’t have TV back then and she felt there was no way she could have imagined the grand party she would watch take place. The costumes, the hair, the music and smell. It was very real to her. As a child I had a memory of being told before my birth to enjoy my life and that next time I would be born in China. Weird I know. Not sure where the thought/memory came from. But anything’s possible. My oldest daughter remembers being born. When she was little she would ask me about the purple lights she saw above her. I didn’t understand. She said when I was born! She had a difficult birth and was jaundiced and spent her first days under bilirubin lights which glowed purple. Her memory is incredible.

She said when I was born!
Kids often have wonderful recall of birth and prior life. When they get a bit past 4 or 5, that veil begins to fall and we lose those memories.

Fascinating story about your grandmother! It actually also has a bit of Fae feel to it. The balls and parties of the Fae are legendary.

Kids often have wonderful recall of birth and prior life. When they get a bit past 4 or 5, that veil begins to fall and we lose those memories.

Fascinating story about your grandmother! It actually also has a bit of Fae feel to it. The balls and parties of the Fae are legendary.
Wow! I never considered the Fae. I wish my grandmother was still with the living so I could talk to her again. I miss her stories. She called herself a “water witch”. She could use a forked stick to find water underground. She also did many tricks that boggled my mind as a kid. I hope to be as great a grandmother as her someday.

Wow! I never considered the Fae. I wish my grandmother was still with the living so I could talk to her again. I miss her stories. She called herself a “water witch”. She could use a forked stick to find water underground. She also did many tricks that boggled my mind as a kid. I hope to be as great a grandmother as her someday.
I'm also a dowser and can witch wells. In fact I've done it for several other home owners out in my area. :) Have my own dowsing rods but can also use the forked branches. And just from the little I've known you, I think you'll make a fine grandmother some day!

Yes, when I read of her story, the Fae came to mind right away, and now knowing she had gifts, I have to wonder if she was connecting with them and getting a glimpse into their world.

I'm also a dowser and can witch wells. In fact I've done it for several other home owners out in my area. :) Have my own dowsing rods but can also use the forked branches. And just from the little I've known you, I think you'll make a fine grandmother some day!

Yes, when I read of her story, the Fae came to mind right away, and now knowing she had gifts, I have to wonder if she was connecting with them and getting a glimpse into their world.
This was exactly what I thought too. Fae!

I think my wife and I chose to meet exactly when we did, because we had both given up on love, and found each other exactly when we needed each other. It was like we knew each other from day one.
I have to reply to this! It was the same with my husband, who I met after a long loneliness. I had given up on love, and decided to just love myself and be out in the world for whatever came along. He had given up, too. so when we met it was amazingly right. I am glad that you had the same thing happen for you!