Past Lives

I like the idea because I often feel the people around us now have always been with us and are kindred souls.I call it family, although they are not always related.
Oz, I have found that family bonds are sometimes even stronger among those that don't share blood relations. This has been the case in this lifetime for me with the exception of my children. My kids and I are close as it comes. But I have sisters and brothers here who are much closer to me than those I was raised with. Our paths simply differed.

Oz, I have found that family bonds are sometimes even stronger among those that don't share blood relations. This has been the case in this lifetime for me with the exception of my children. My kids and I are close as it comes. But I have sisters and brothers here who are much closer to me than those I was raised with. Our paths simply differed.
My step daughter is closer to me than my blood kids,we are almost identical personalities,so it does look like its more spiritual than genetic.

That would be correct. I hope the headache I gave Wands does not affect you. ;)

Coffee solved the pain. Now I know why some of my students are adverse to learning...it can hurt in the brain.

I have been paying attention and am growing to understand the thread now. I started from the first post and read through the entire thread again.

Last edited:
Coffee solved the pain. Now I know why some of my students are adverse to learning...it can hurt in the brain.

I have been paying attention and am growing to understand the thread now. I started from the first post and read through the entire thread again.
LOL I am simply throwing out some theories here, Wands. I call it brain food to munch on. :p

I have told of this before. I have had a very clear, vivid waking vision of me on horseback fleeing villagers along cliffs. I've also had it in dreams. Riding with me is another cloaked man on a horse who is slightly ahead of me. My horse missteps and over the cliff we go. As we all know, I have a terrible fear of heights. I do associate the two.
Are you one of the fleeing villagers or the one chasing? Not judging but curious.

Reactions: garnetsilver
OK, here we go...lol. There is a theory that we pick our parents before we are born. If genetic memory plays a part in reincarnation, do we also pick the same family genetics as our past parents as parents now to have that double whammy influence? Say we were once the child of Jack and Jill. Jack and Jill have also reincarnated and found each other in this life time (and did the same DNA search for their parents), so the genetics/DNA keeps running in this line. We then pick Jack and Jill to be our parents again and the DNA influence continues in the line.

I would do I graph of that but I suck at graphs. :p Put another way, we have a bloodline running for Kings. Do we, as reincarnating souls, look for our "Kingly" bloodline to come back to?
I would add cell memory to this. Our genetic material, DNA may hold memories going back to creation.

I am one who believes in soul groups and soul matches.
You and your wife may have promised each other to find one another again.
View attachment 20795
I agree. My husband said he saw visions of me before we met. I also had a physic tell me we had been together in a previous life and I had died early in childbirth. He raised the child alone and did a poor job. So we are here again giving things another go. I don’t know what to think of this but I will admit to having extreme fear during childbirth. I clearly remember advising him in the event of my death to give the child to my mother. Coincidence? I don't know.

Last edited:
Oh yes indeed. And I'm pretty sure most of you who showed up here on the forum have been around before as well. :)
I feel this strongly. Weather it was before life or in past ones. The core posters here feel like family and most report feeling drawn to this place. I actually learned how to use the internet to do this.