Past Lives

ya know I never thought of my profession being a peace keeper, but that definitely fits now that i do think about it. If I could go back I'd never become a cop, but at the same time I think I needed these experiences.
That was actually the first thing that hit me when I read your story! You went from warrior to peacekeeper. I know it's really rough being a cop right now, but it seems this life had a reason for it.

I'm not convinced on reincarnation,I think it may be genetic memory,how this works is at least as fascinating as the paranormal idea to me.I've seen this in animals I've bred over the years but I suppose this could be some form of reincarnation,or are they the same thing?

I'm not convinced on reincarnation,I think it may be genetic memory,how this works is at least as fascinating as the paranormal idea to me.I've seen this in animals I've bred over the years but I suppose this could be some form of reincarnation,or are they the same thing?
Everyone talks in absolutes on this...one or the other. What if it is a combo of both? Perhaps we pick the parents as part of the past lineage?

Sorry Debi but uncertain how to interpret that point. Any other sharing which might help me better understand?
OK, here we go...lol. There is a theory that we pick our parents before we are born. If genetic memory plays a part in reincarnation, do we also pick the same family genetics as our past parents as parents now to have that double whammy influence? Say we were once the child of Jack and Jill. Jack and Jill have also reincarnated and found each other in this life time (and did the same DNA search for their parents), so the genetics/DNA keeps running in this line. We then pick Jack and Jill to be our parents again and the DNA influence continues in the line.

I would do I graph of that but I suck at graphs. :p Put another way, we have a bloodline running for Kings. Do we, as reincarnating souls, look for our "Kingly" bloodline to come back to?

OK, here we go...lol. There is a theory that we pick our parents before we are born. If genetic memory plays a part in reincarnation, do we also pick the same family genetics as our past parents as parents now to have that double whammy influence? Say we were once the child of Jack and Jill. Jack and Jill have also reincarnated and found each other in this life time (and did the same DNA search for their parents), so the genetics/DNA keeps running in this line. We then pick Jack and Jill to be our parents again and the DNA influence continues in the line.

I would do I graph of that but I suck at graphs. :p Put another way, we have a bloodline running for Kings. Do we, as reincarnating souls, look for our "Kingly" bloodline to come back to?
I love it - I get it. But now huge headache from too much thinking. Thank you Debi.

I love it - I get it. But now huge headache from too much thinking. Thank you Debi.
Granted, this theory came out of a very late night, on top of a car staring at the stars, years ago, with some just now almost legal stuff involved. ;) However, the Wizard and I coming up with this agree it may be part of a bigger "whole" of life. Welcome to my strange mind at 3AM.

That is an interesting theory. So if I'm understanding this our soul/energy would have similar characteristics to the souls we have reincarnated with?