Past life Soulmates

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
11 Signs You Have Reunited With a Past-Life Soulmate

We all know about soulmates but chances are you haven’t heard much about the past life soulmate. The past life soulmate is a lot different from the way you would think it is.

This doesn’t have to be a romantic soulmate in your current life but it can be someone you were strongly associated with in a previous life or even romantically entangled with during that time. This could be someone you have seen many times over or just in one or two lives. The reason why we come across these past life ‘soulmates’ could vary widely but overall they do serve to teach us something or help us pay back some kind of karmic debt.

Below I am going to go over the signs that might indicate you have met a past life soulmate and what it means for you. Whether you think it is confusing or not meeting someone from a past life on any level is magical.

11 Signs That You Are Face to Face With A ‘Past Life’ Soulmate:
1. This person feels like home to you.
This person makes you feel safe. He or she already knows how to comfort you. Your souls have reconnected.

2. Once you have met even when apart you feel drawn together.
You feel drawn to this person and even if you aren’t around one another you feel compelled to be there with him or her. It’s as if there is some kind of force pushing you together. That in itself could be the universe making it known there is something that needs to be done.

3. There is an instant connection.
As soon as you lay eyes on this person you feel that deep sense of connection. There is no denying it. You both are very drawn to one another and your souls recognize each other.

4. You feel like you have known this person forever.
You feel as if you have known this person for a very long time. That is because you have. While you have just met in this life you have met time and time again in the past.

5. You lose track of time with them.
You lose track of time with this person. The universe knows when to slow down and when to speed up. It will slow down when you are together but also speed up when you check the time.

6. Being with him or her feels familiar.
You recognize this person. Being around him or her brings back memories you cannot quite place. You already somehow know so much about this stranger that has made his or her way into your life.

7. You feel one another on a spiritual level.
You feel as if you are already one on some kind of spiritual level. There is no difference between the two of you when it comes to the spiritual stature you operate on. This person is on your level.

8. Words are not always needed.
Sometimes you can speak without words. He or she knows exactly what your eyes are saying. You are able to read one another.

9. You feel there is a sense of mutual respect.
There is a sense of mutual respect already in place. This is because the respect was established long before you both came back to this world. It carries from one life to the next.

10. You both positively affect one another.
You both push one another to do better and be better. This person wants to see you succeed and wants you to accomplish things in life. He or she is there for you.

11. Their well-being matters right off the bat.
This person’s needs matter to you even before you get to know him or her. They stand out in the crowd and really pull you in. It is like nothing else.

I've met women who I thought were my soulmate but I think it was more a physical attraction ie my imagination.I think all the people in your close personal life are somehow interwoven spiritually.I call those people family,even though not related in some cases.

Soul Family
:smileycat:
I think a few of us that are here are in that family. I felt it right away. I don’t know that I’ve met a soul mate but there are those I think I’ve known before.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
I think a few of us that are here are in that family. I felt it right away. I don’t know that I’ve met a soul mate but there are those I think I’ve known before.
There is another level of souls....Kindred Souls. The ones connected from creation. I think many of us here are those types, with some more closely connected than others.

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
There is another level of souls....Kindred Souls. The ones connected from creation. I think many of us here are those types, with some more closely connected than others.
I have felt since day one that the core group that finds this place was directed. That is one of the reasons I fought to learn how to do a forum. For someone in my 50s at the time it was VERY hard to learn. I was not familier with the Internet. The draw to stay and be tog was strong right away. I believe we have a united purpose.

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
I have felt since day one that the core group that finds this place was directed. That is one of the reasons I fought to learn how to do a forum. For someone in my 50s at the time it was VERY hard to learn. I was not familier with the Internet. The draw to stay and be tog was strong right away. I believe we have a united purpose.
We do, and I see it working daily with all the people we reach out to. And Lynne, you fought to learn like crazy! I am sooo proud of you!

Reactions: Lynne and Mokey
We do, and I see it working daily with all the people we reach out to. And Lynne, you fought to learn like crazy! I am sooo proud of you!
Thanks.