Past life experiences

Very cool. I am a strong believer in animal healers. I think you should look into animal spirit guides because it could make those experiences even more profound and numerous. For some reason thinking about your spirit animal I am having the boar keep coming to my mind.

Big respect to you.
The boar, huh? I will have to check into this; I have never been able to figure out what my spirit animal is.

The boar, huh? I will have to check into this; I have never been able to figure out what my spirit animal is.
The boar
Boar Totem, Spirit Animal
People with the boar totem are persistent in pursuing their goals. Moreover, like the snailtotem, they are stubbornly determined to achieve their dreams and will work hard to acquire them. These folks are giving in nature, believe in miracles, don’t carry grudges, and are considerate of others. They are also kind and will put out selfless service continuously as they see things through. People with this spirit animal totem are thick skinned and unaffected by others negative input. They are also intensely sociable and form lasting friendships.

People with this power animal are also very loyal to their spouses and families.
Boar Symbolism, Boar Meaning, Boar Totem, Boar Dream, and Messages

Reactions: garnetsilver
The boar
Boar Totem, Spirit Animal
People with the boar totem are persistent in pursuing their goals. Moreover, like the snailtotem, they are stubbornly determined to achieve their dreams and will work hard to acquire them. These folks are giving in nature, believe in miracles, don’t carry grudges, and are considerate of others. They are also kind and will put out selfless service continuously as they see things through. People with this spirit animal totem are thick skinned and unaffected by others negative input. They are also intensely sociable and form lasting friendships.

People with this power animal are also very loyal to their spouses and families.
Boar Symbolism, Boar Meaning, Boar Totem, Boar Dream, and Messages
Thanks for that! But I am very thin skinned, and an introvert; other than that, it sounds a lot like me! I had thought the horse was my totem animal, because whenever I am around them, they start to follow me.

Horse Totem, Spirit Animal
The horse totem symbolizes freedom. People with this spirit animal will consistently find themselves on a new journey. This totem will teach you to ride in new directions and discover your power and liberty. Horse totem people are usually friendly and adventurous. If you have this totem, you must free yourself from perceived limitations. You must continuously question yourself as to whether or not you need to move on or allow others to withdraw. This animal will teach you how to ride in new directions to awaken and discover your freedom and power.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I am a sceptic to most things paranormal. Although I still find paranormal documentaries, stories, etc, absolutely fascinating! Go figure.

So I am sceptical on the topic of reincarnation. Well I was until I saw a documentary on a little boy in Scotland. When he was around two or three he started talking about his other family. He would talk about how he missed his other Mummy. He even knew the name of an island where he said they had lived, etc.

He described his old house, where things were on then island, how it was mapped out etc. He even knew the surname of his old family and that his 'other' father had been
run over and killed on the island. He would get quite upset about missing his other family.

Anyway, to cut things short, he was taken back to the actual island. And he did seem to recognise certain things, etc.

He also talked about 'falling through' something to be with his new Mummy/family.

I think the documentary is called - The Boy who Lived Before. It is absolutely fascinating! I have watchedbit several times and am convinced the little boy is genuine.

It made me question my scepticism.

Last edited: