Past life experiences

There is a possibility that the horses can feel that same vision when you come into contact with them. I know that animals are sensitive to the supernatural, and I have heard that horses are extra sensitive. I am not familiar with horses so I do not know that for a fact I have just heard it from people I know who have been around horses and have owned horses.

Reactions: garnetsilver
There is a possibility that the horses can feel that same vision when you come into contact with them. I know that animals are sensitive to the supernatural, and I have heard that horses are extra sensitive. I am not familiar with horses so I do not know that for a fact I have just heard it from people I know who have been around horses and have owned horses.
That has been my assumption, actually. My sister was a professional level rider. She could put me on the mildest horse and the reaction was immediate. Now, the horses were fine when I fed them something, but get on one and boom! There I went.

Well, my vision may be a little mundane after reading the above. lol

I have had a very clear "vision"/dream that comes to me off and on. Always the same, always in color, and I am an active participant in this dream even though I am in a different body in this vision.

There are bonfires in the background and drums. I'm on a cliff, on a horse, and there is a man by my side on another horse. Both of us have capes on and it seems we are more in a Celtic setting. ( I had this vision as a young child before I even knew about Ireland or Celtic traditions.) We are on the run, trying to save the man's life from others who wish to kill him. The horses take off at a run, and I know we have to get somewhere to be safe. (I seem to know where we are headed.) My horse stumbles and we go off the cliff. The sensation of that fall haunts me in this life, as I am now terrified of heights to the point I have vertigo on a step stool. Any kind of heights and I "flash" on that vision. Past life? Not sure, but it seems possible. I have no fear of horses, by the way, however, every horse I've ever been on has bucked me off.
My strongest memories are of dying in my past lives. But other events have slipped through. These have almost all come from dreams.

I. Life in Italy as a middle class merchant’s wife living in Florence. Around 1400s. We had two young boys where it was my duty of course to tend them. We lived in a villa high on a cliff side & the boys were forever daring each other to do dangerous things. While I was tending some food the boys fell to their deaths while goofing around on a steep retaining wall. I was blamed; my husband threw me out. I was banished from all my friends & town. I had to go live with gypsies & basically died of grief & some disease I’d contracted. When I was actually in Europe as a child in this life touring with my family, my bother & I went to play on some old ruins near Florence when we stopped for a picnic. While we were playing I got this really intense knowing that I had played there many times before. There was something too about how I’d lost a very valuable ring while playing there too. In this life when my little ones would even think of going near a steep place I would go into a white panic. While they were growing up I kept having nightmares of cliffs & kids playing too close.

Several other past lives I’ll write about. Gonna get some rest now.

Interestingly my mom just told me that yesterday was the 32nd anniversary of my great uncle Gerald passing.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
My strongest memories are of dying in my past lives. But other events have slipped through. These have almost all come from dreams.

I. Life in Italy as a middle class merchant’s wife living in Florence. Around 1400s. We had two young boys where it was my duty of course to tend them. We lived in a villa high on a cliff side & the boys were forever daring each other to do dangerous things. While I was tending some food the boys fell to their deaths while goofing around on a steep retaining wall. I was blamed; my husband threw me out. I was banished from all my friends & town. I had to go live with gypsies & basically died of grief & some disease I’d contracted. When I was actually in Europe as a child in this life touring with my family, my bother & I went to play on some old ruins near Florence when we stopped for a picnic. While we were playing I got this really intense knowing that I had played there many times before. There was something too about how I’d lost a very valuable ring while playing there too. In this life when my little ones would even think of going near a steep place I would go into a white panic. While they were growing up I kept having nightmares of cliffs & kids playing too close.

Several other past lives I’ll write about. Gonna get some rest now.
Really looking forward to hearing the rest, Mrs C.

There has always been this fear and fascination about India, with me. I went through a phase in my early twenties where I read everything I could about India; fiction, non fiction, folklore, etc. I even taught myself to cook Indian dishes. But underneath the fascination was also a terror that would suddenly overcome me, even as I would be feeling affection and familiarity with the place. I have always had this feeling of it being a very familiar place, as if I had been there many times before. But always, this fear, as if there are memories that are too awful to contemplate or try to recall. I also have a fear of death if I should ever go there. When I look at pictures of India, they seem very familiar. I don't know what to make of it.

There has always been this fear and fascination about India, with me. I went through a phase in my early twenties where I read everything I could about India; fiction, non fiction, folklore, etc. I even taught myself to cook Indian dishes. But underneath the fascination was also a terror that would suddenly overcome me, even as I would be feeling affection and familiarity with the place. I have always had this feeling of it being a very familiar place, as if I had been there many times before. But always, this fear, as if there are memories that are too awful to contemplate or try to recall. I also have a fear of death if I should ever go there. When I look at pictures of India, they seem very familiar. I don't know what to make of it.
I wonder if the fear you get is your subconscious trying to shield or protect you from remembering a traumatic memory from you past life. Especially if you feel this familiarity and love but also this feeling of terror. I think that maybe you are connecting with a past life and the fear is almost a warning for you not to dig too deep and possibly uncover something traumatic.

Ok on the topic of India, that jogs another memory. I had a dream where I was a young man of maybe 15 & I came upon a scene of several older men tending elephants in India. I recognized the men & went running to one yelling “Mahut! Mahut!!” As I approached them yelling happily with relief to have found them, none of them looked up.

They looked bummed out instead & then I realized they couldn’t hear me. That’s when I realized I was dead. I had come from a clearing in the Forest where I knew I had died. Not sure how. Tiger attack? Snake bite? Elephant accident? I think it was the latter because the men had singled out one of the elephants as if to decide its fate.

Upon waking up I looked up the word “Mahut” (spelled also mahout). It had startled me how clearly, loudly & perfectly I was yelling the word with a Hindu accent in my dream. It’s the term for a master of elephant trainers. I understood I was the one man’s apprentice.

In this life & another I’ll discuss later, ive enjoyed working with training & disciplining animals. When I was a young teen in this life we were at San Diego’s wild animal park. That day they were offering short elephant rides. I begged my parents like a toddler to let me ride. They finally assented. My elephant was named Mary & when I sat on her neck just a rush of old feelings came back & I knew I’d done this many times before. I spoke to the elephant & scratched by her ear a certain way & she turned her head so her eye caught mine & she smiled, lifting up her curled trunk. I got yelled at by the trainer a bit who scolded me not to cue the elephant like that. In hindsight it made sense. But at the time I had this irrational thought like “you have no idea what I can make this elephant do”.

Last edited: