Past life experiences

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE YOU FELT WAS A PAST LIFE MEMORY? SOME BELIEVE IN REINCARNATION AND SOME FEEL IT'S CELL MEMORIES OF ANCESTORS.

HAVE YOU EVER EXPERIENCED A MEMORY OR BEEN REGRESSED? HOW DID IT IMPACT YOU?

I actually just recently began doing meditation work to try and connect and get further explanations for the memories I had been receiving. I recently had an incident that was so odd that I had been thinking about posting something on here to see if anyone had any theories or had experienced something similar but I have been having a hard time explaining the whole thing. I even started typing out what I wanted to post in a google doc. earlier today, such a strange coincidence.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I was born on the same day as my great grandmother's son Gerald who died at 26. He was a political activist and the FBI came after him trying to frame him after kent state but they failed. I am a political activist as well and have long hair like him. Apparently we act very similar and I love my great grandmother. She is still alive we have a young family.

When I was very young I was OBSESSED with WW2. I knew every vehicle every nation used. Especially USSR, USA, Japan, Nazi Germany. When I was a little kid I would write poems about "our great leader hitler". I stopped doing that as I got older. I was very pro-war, pro conservative, evangelical brainwashed, then I met a ex special forces soldier who opened my mind to reality and now I am anti-nazi, anti-war, anti-nationalism, anti-division. As well my wife's great grandparents were nazis who moved from Germany and still admired his war medals. He kept the fact he was a nazi a secret. Now me and my wife both possibly nazi ancestors, as well as Native American and Hispanic ancestors we are vehemently anti nazi. I worked so hard exposing local violent nazi murderers that I was targeted by them and framed. Similar to how the FBI tried to frame my great uncle.

I don't think any of this is coincidence. I am extremely tactical almost like a nazi officer would be. But I am a lover and dedicated myself to fighting fascism and exploitation of the weak. I still am obsessed with tacticians and history. But I learn the lessons and I have a vision of humanity that involves peace for all and prosperity.... Even if I am killed for speaking the truth and exposing racist pedophile demonic politicians I will know the price is my life to educate the masses and that is truly worth it.

They will never force me to stop I will have to be killed to stop me from speaking the truth and rallying the good in the world to organize against evil.

We are not outnumbered we are just out organized.

When I was a little kid all the other kids would be playing at recess and I would be studying the weapons of death used in WW2. Tactics. People. Vehicles. Events. Equipment. It was very stimulating and put me into a mode of functioning unique. I would get a certain feeling in my brain and body studying these things. Even now perhaps it's because I have a medical background I can withstand gore with no problems. People being blown to bits no problem. But there is certain things that just cut me to the core.

As for my tarot readings in regards to past lives it says I have had some. It talked about mainly my Indian ancestry probably because they were the most spiritually advanced.

I just don't understand how a little kid can draw pictures and write poems about hitler, very strange. And that it just came to me. I remember writing it and it felt natural now I felt disturbed by it and threw away the poem... Ashamed of it.

Last edited:
I actually just recently began doing meditation work to try and connect and get further explanations for the memories I had been receiving. I recently had an incident that was so odd that I had been thinking about posting something on here to see if anyone had any theories or had experienced something similar but I have been having a hard time explaining the whole thing. I even started typing out what I wanted to post in a google doc. earlier today, such a strange coincidence.
If i had a dime for every time I write a post and do not post it lol

I was born on the same day as my great grandmother's son Gerald who died at 26. He was a political activist and the FBI came after him trying to frame him after kent state but they failed. I am a political activist as well and have long hair like him. Apparently we act very similar and I love my great grandmother. She is still alive we have a young family.

When I was very young I was OBSESSED with WW2. I knew every vehicle every nation used. Especially USSR, USA, Japan, Nazi Germany. When I was a little kid I would write poems about "our great leader hitler". I stopped doing that as I got older. I was very pro-war, pro conservative, evangelical brainwashed, then I met a ex special forces soldier who opened my mind to reality and now I am anti-nazi, anti-war, anti-nationalism, anti-division. As well my wife's great grandparents were nazis who moved from Germany and still admired his war medals. He kept the fact he was a nazi a secret. Now me and my wife both possibly nazi ancestors, as well as Native American and Hispanic ancestors we are vehemently anti nazi. I worked so hard exposing local violent nazi murderers that I was targeted by them and framed. Similar to how the FBI tried to frame my great uncle.

I don't think any of this is coincidence. I am extremely tactical almost like a nazi officer would be. But I am a lover and dedicated myself to fighting fascism and exploitation of the weak. I still am obsessed with tacticians and history. But I learn the lessons and I have a vision of humanity that involves peace for all and prosperity.... Even if I am killed for speaking the truth and exposing racist pedophile demonic politicians I will know the price is my life to educate the masses and that is truly worth it.

They will never force me to stop I will have to be killed to stop me from speaking the truth and rallying the good in the world to organize against evil.

We are not outnumbered we are just out organized.

When I was a little kid all the other kids would be playing at recess and I would be studying the weapons of death used in WW2. Tactics. People. Vehicles. Events. Equipment. It was very stimulating and put me into a mode of functioning unique. I would get a certain feeling in my brain and body studying these things. Even now perhaps it's because I have a medical background I can withstand gore with no problems. People being blown to bits no problem. But there is certain things that just cut me to the core.

As for my tarot readings in regards to past lives it says I have had some. It talked about mainly my Indian ancestry probably because they were the most spiritually advanced.

I just don't understand how a little kid can draw pictures and write poems about hitler, very strange. And that it just came to me. I remember writing it and it felt natural now I felt disturbed by it and threw away the poem... Ashamed of it.
This is so odd, as a kid I was obsessed with WW2 I still am. Not to the same degree as you. Oddly when I saw a picture of Hitler for the first time as a kid in school I got so angry that I spit on the picture and ripped it up. I had a similar reaction when seeing a picture of Mussolini as well. I have always known a lot about WW2 specifically France and Italy as well as Japan during that time. My connection with Italy at that time has a lot to do with my own family history as well as Japan. My connection to Japan is because my grandfather was stationed in Okinawa. When I was younger it used to creep my family out that me and him would talk about the horrors that he witnessed over there and through my empathy I could feel and sense his memories from being over there. Now my connection to Italy is a strange one. My Grandfathers Aunt, so my great Aunt, lived in Italy at that time, she died during the war, and when I was born my own Aunt told my family that my great Aunt Francis was connected to me, and shared with me part of her soul. That is where I believe my gifts with the supernatural come from. Then my connection to France during WW2 is even stranger. As a kid and even now as an adult I can understand and speak French without ever being exposed or learning it. I even knew about events that occurred in France during WW2 before I ever even learned about it in school or books. Even as an adult I know facts about WW2 that I never learned in books or school. I just know them.

This is so odd, as a kid I was obsessed with WW2 I still am. Not to the same degree as you. Oddly when I saw a picture of Hitler for the first time as a kid in school I got so angry that I spit on the picture and ripped it up. I had a similar reaction when seeing a picture of Mussolini as well. I have always known a lot about WW2 specifically France and Italy as well as Japan during that time. My connection with Italy at that time has a lot to do with my own family history as well as Japan. My connection to Japan is because my grandfather was stationed in Okinawa. When I was younger it used to creep my family out that me and him would talk about the horrors that he witnessed over there and through my empathy I could feel and sense his memories from being over there. Now my connection to Italy is a strange one. My Grandfathers Aunt, so my great Aunt, lived in Italy at that time, she died during the war, and when I was born my own Aunt told my family that my great Aunt Francis was connected to me, and shared with me part of her soul. That is where I believe my gifts with the supernatural come from. Then my connection to France during WW2 is even stranger. As a kid and even now as an adult I can understand and speak French without ever being exposed or learning it. I even knew about events that occurred in France during WW2 before I ever even learned about it in school or books. Even as an adult I know facts about WW2 that I never learned in books or school. I just know them.
Very telling as I had a distinct LACK of Italian information a total black out. Of course as I got older I learned of Mussolini and his fascism. Everything I knew and felt was USSR and nazi Germany and then towards the end USA. Which is exactly the course of WW2. Operation Barbarossa (invasion of USSR by Germany) happened at the beginning of WW2 (beginning for America). I also have a strong connection to USSR. Not sure if my past life was USSR or nazi, but I do think I was part of one of those. I definitely know. I was a soldier in combat. Insane how that still affects generations down the line psychically. Changes the whole perspective of service in the military. I think it's very interesting that I believe in no borders, no countries, no imaginary lines of division. All humans deserve to live in peace and it is only through poverty and war (both constructed institutions) that crime exists. And the humiliation of mental illness that is the 3rd biggest cause of crime. Without the exploitation of the weak there would be no poverty.

Anyway I believe in community and coming together, those lessons whether USSR , or SS, came to me without action. And I don't think a average child experiences that stuff. As I said I am a political activist and I whole heatedly believe that is intricately intertwined with my past life experiences. I believe I did evil but I learned and took the good from the experience and that is what I am left with. The feelings of community, prosperity, and wholeness despite the vileness of our current world I see a world of prosperity, unity and peace but most of all transparency and awareness that we are all capable of great evil and we must make independent decisions to extend world peace one mind at a time and the vision of one world working together. So many people have made art, songs, movies, the most profound revelations ever about all mankind coming together and that should be our goal. Even if I was a nazi in a previous life, I believe I will dedicate my entire life to justice and that is more powerful than any pervious single life. I believe we are at the edge of a paradigm shift.

Humans have learned so much information but emotionally we are still stuck at the Stone Age, we will encounter a point where we have a paradigm shift in the way we treat each other. Either evil or good. The decision is yet to be made but all my efforts go towards a positive outcome regardless of this life's outcome. And that says a lot because I love my family and my wife so much I would die for them; the only thing I would die for before them is them and the entire world.

Well, my vision may be a little mundane after reading the above. lol

I have had a very clear "vision"/dream that comes to me off and on. Always the same, always in color, and I am an active participant in this dream even though I am in a different body in this vision.

There are bonfires in the background and drums. I'm on a cliff, on a horse, and there is a man by my side on another horse. Both of us have capes on and it seems we are more in a Celtic setting. ( I had this vision as a young child before I even knew about Ireland or Celtic traditions.) We are on the run, trying to save the man's life from others who wish to kill him. The horses take off at a run, and I know we have to get somewhere to be safe. (I seem to know where we are headed.) My horse stumbles and we go off the cliff. The sensation of that fall haunts me in this life, as I am now terrified of heights to the point I have vertigo on a step stool. Any kind of heights and I "flash" on that vision. Past life? Not sure, but it seems possible. I have no fear of horses, by the way, however, every horse I've ever been on has bucked me off.