Past Axl Rose story i heard again today and made me laugh.

She needs to be in a psychiatric center not a jail. This woman is delusional and probably dangerous.

She needs to be in a psychiatric center not a jail. This woman is delusional and probably dangerous.
Absolutely. Why some people are put into jail and others not...really never made sense the way things are anymore. Clearly, she needs medicine and help. Always the celebs that attract the unstable types. I've had my share of loons...but not ones that talk to me telepathically. Swift kick in the rear...yes indeed lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
"... as Rose prepares for the first gigs with his new lineup of Guns N' Roses ..."

What a stroke of luck (for Axl) that this juicy publicity pops up right before he begins a new tour. It couldn't be better for ticket sales if they planned it -- but, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Selectric and Duke
"... as Rose prepares for the first gigs with his new lineup of Guns N' Roses ..."

What a stroke of luck (for Axl) that this juicy publicity pops up right before he begins a new tour. It couldn't be better for ticket sales if they planned it -- but, I'm sure it was just a coincidence. :cool:
;bg3

• Big Grin
Reactions: Selectric

Yeah but anyone that remembers how he was back in a day...that already hurt his rep lol. Whether he had a telepathic stalker or not isn't going to make me jump up and buy a ticket lol.

Reactions: Lynne