Passage found beneath the earth

This reminded me of one of the funniest C2C shows ever, the one where the blind guest claimed he was going to fly a one man helicopter into the hollow earth opening Byrd found at the North Pole. I think that was the most bemused I ever heard Bell on-air. He was so annoyed he even asked the guest which of his producers had pre-interviewed him, and if the guest had told the producer the same things he was saying on-air.
Bell was totalled unprepared for the guest's ludicrous claims/story.

Reactions: Debi
This reminded me of one of the funniest C2C shows ever, the one where the blind guest claimed he was going to fly a one man helicopter into the hollow earth opening Byrd found at the North Pole. I think that was the most bemused I ever heard Bell on-air. He was so annoyed he even asked the guest which of his producers had pre-interviewed him, and if the guest had told the producer the same things he was saying on-air.
Bell was totalled unprepared for the guest's ludicrous claims/story.
I refer you to my disclaimer about this week's content in Live Chat. ;bg3

GREAT memory of Art's show.

Reactions: Duke
I refer you to my disclaimer about this week's content in Live Chat. ;bg3

GREAT memory of Art's show.
Do you remember that guy's name? He sounded fairly young. The MitD guest who claimed to have found a crashed UFO in Nevada sounded this much like him, and Bell was equally exasperated with him.

Do you remember that guy's name? He sounded fairly young. The MitD guest who claimed to have found a crashed UFO in Nevada sounded this much like him, and Bell was equally exasperated with him.
Can't remember the names. But I believe I do remember the programs! When Art was exasperated with something the show was usually quite entertaining...lol Took a lot to get him to that point and show it.

YUP! This is him!

YUP! This is him!

Agreed, that's him. Like the Nevada UFO crash guy, he seemed to be making it up as he went along. The latter guest pissed off Bell even more because he was using a cellphone.