Party all night...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

323028730_873123237224686_4756547316569465141_n.jpg

How'd that work out for ya? ;bg3

We used to be out every night usually until a reasonable time. There were nights when got carried away and found it was hitting 2 am and knowing damn well i'd be waking up at 5am to be at the shop by 6am. Sure felt like hell those days, but did not have anyone else to blame but myself. And believe me, i mentally told myself that until the coffee kicked in at work lol. My job was fairly physical then so it didn't take long to get moving and keep schedules.

When i was in my late teens i worked two jobs. During the Christmas season i would work from 7am till 11pm between two jobs, but somehow i found ways to go out. I would have the girls at the candy store across from the part time kiosk job i worked trying to keep me awake lol.

Every Friday night when I was a teenager. I would have to prepare the greens on a Saturday morning so used to go straight to work from the nightclubs. One morning I fell asleep in a wheelbarrow in the greenkeepers shed and was woken by angry bowlers at 10am. I told them I had passed out sick, lol.