Part of the PNF "Learn a New Word" Program

and the answer to the phrase ......................................'Madam I'm Adam', is the reply 'Eve'.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Here's one for Paul...

"a man, a plan, a canal, panama"
WOW, another good one, oh wait this seems like a history lesson, and teddy was way before my kindergarten years....lol

As for the article, total disbelieving skeptics used to really annoy me, now I kind of feel for them.

Reactions: Paulm
Ha, try coming from art and philosophy. Which basically means I progressed very little past fingerpainting and learning to play well with others in kindergarten....anything past that was just knowing what names to drop.....most of what I know could fit in a cup, whether half full of half empty I dunno
I see you as the PNF's warrior monk, a perfect blend of spiritual enlightenment and hard earned real world skills and capabilities. If I had to go back to back with someone in a bar fight, you're my guy.

Aphantasics??​

When I heard the definition “brain blind” it called to mind many people I dislike lol. Could this be associated with sociopaths ? Sorry I couldn’t resist.

163630360_282241986601884_1232747612304938881_o.jpg

pre·scient
/ˈpreSH(ē)ənt/ I say press-ee-unt
having or showing knowledge of events before they take place.
"a prescient warning"

Similar Prophetic
predictive visionary psychic clairvoyant far-seeing far-sighted with foresight prognostic divinatory oracular sibylline apocalyptic fateful revelatory insightful intuitive perceptive foreknowing

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi