Part of the PNF "Learn a New Word" Program

Donna K.

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Wow. It hurt my head just reading through those. llolollol Used to be I had a very adequate vocabulary but after 40 years in the backwoods I stunned to find that I'm considered louche by the city 'people' flooding in to the valley.

I AM waiting for someone to PLEASE explain this 'woke' connotation everyone is spitting out with a sneer on their faces AND why being 'woke' is a bad thing. tsk tsk tsk

Reactions: garnetsilver

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Wow. It hurt my head just reading through those. llolollol Used to be I had a very adequate vocabulary but after 40 years in the backwoods I stunned to find that I'm considered louche by the city 'people' flooding in to the valley.

I AM waiting for someone to PLEASE explain this 'woke' connotation everyone is spitting out with a sneer on their faces AND why being 'woke' is a bad thing. tsk tsk tsk

• Haha
Reactions: Donna K.

GoneWestUtah

Currently Active on planet Earth
Reaction score
Being interesting in paleontology and archeology for half a century, I've always known about copralites.

There is a competition of sorts, world-wide, to own the largest specimen. I believe the same gentleman owns the two largest known specimens in the world, there was an article about him just a year or three ago.

The man definitely knows his sh!t.