Part 2 Bigfoot Stink and Infrasound?

Wow now that is cool. You are right in the forefront of this topic.
At times......Not so much lately. I was always the boots on the ground, camp in remotes places kinda guy. The group had a pretty funny (not to me) joke about me.

Reactions: Selectric
Yea. The hairs I found were classified as Unknown primate.
Tworivers, I just saw the enhanced Patterson-Gimlin footage and it might have changed my thoughts on BF. When I saw the muscle in the leg and the foot movement I'm kind of thinking this to be genuine, what are your thoughts on the footage? Sorry if you have already commented on this before. It's a lot to take in for me despite seeing something over here years ago.

Tworivers, I just saw the enhanced Patterson-Gimlin footage and it might have changed my thoughts on BF. When I saw the muscle in the leg and the foot movement I'm kind of thinking this to be genuine, what are your thoughts on the footage? Sorry if you have already commented on this before. It's a lot to take in for me despite seeing something over here years ago.
I'm happy to Oz!

There has never been any doubt in my mind, the subject in the PG film is real. You should watch "Sasquatch Legend meets Science". This is not......a man in a fur suit. Period. Its a living, breathing FEMALE...Sasquatch. If someone was to fake it, I mean, honestly, why would you go thru all the trouble give it breasts? I have 5 of her tracks...And yes, the muscles move underneath, as they should. You see, A Sasquatch, is built just like an ape. The arms are longer from the wrist to the elbow than the elbow to the shoulder. This is why apes / gorillas will stand on their knuckles up, hot rod style. This is a sure way to tell if this, or any other video footage is real. The hands of the Sasquatch will always.....reach the knees. A man in a fur suits hands will far short of this only reaching above the knee. Also, I think in the Legend video as above, they discovered a bulge in the right quadricep as it stepped. Surely, the hoaxers thought of this.....Lol. I'm not going to go into them being multi-dimensional and all that.

I'm proud of you Oz.....You have opened your mind up to a larger world. You see, having an open mind allows you to not miss...the possible wonders and mysteries of this planet as opposed to the non-believers who close that door .
You have them right there in NSW and other territories of Australia Oz. The Australian Yowie.

Last edited:
You have them right there in NSW and other territories of Australia Oz. The Australian Yowie.
I always was trying to find fault with the Patterson film and it looks sort of not real but what does BF look like? I'm starting to think it is real. It's strange seeing that I've seen some way out paranormal things and believed what I've seen but something was holding me back with this for some reason. I did see something when hunting once with red shaggy hair that I couldn't come to terms with at the time.

Reactions: Selectric and Paulm
I always was trying to find fault with the Patterson film and it looks sort of not real but what does BF look like? I'm starting to think it is real. It's strange seeing that I've seen some way out paranormal things and believed what I've seen but something was holding me back with this for some reason. I did see something when hunting once with red shaggy hair that I couldn't come to terms with at the time.
Thats it Oz. You smore than likely saw one! The most common color phase is red. Very similar to pine straw. I certainly have nothing to gain whether do believe or don't. If I didn't really think they were out there, I wouldn't waste the energy. Go back to the location of your encounter...... Look for clues. I can help you.

Thats it Oz. You smore than likely saw one! The most common color phase is red. Very similar to pine straw. I certainly have nothing to gain whether do believe or don't. If I didn't really think they were out there, I wouldn't waste the energy. Go back to the location of your encounter...... Look for clues. I can help you.
It was near Lithgow NSW in pine plantation forest, I was pig hunting with dogs and saw a tall shaggy coated animal walking through the young pines ahead. I thought it was a feral Red Stag but my dogs came back to heel frightened, they were not scared of deer, pitbull/mastiff crosses, not scared of anything usually. This was quite a few years ago now.