ParaTruth podcasts

Check it out!! An all new episode!!
“TSR Aleister Crowley”

On this episode of ParaTruth Radio, Justin and Erik share a guest appearance they did on Talk Supernatural about the infamous Aleister Crowley. We discuss who Aleister Crowley was, his dabblings into the occult and magic, him being a satanist, his connections to secret societies, and as always, rabbit trails galore!

Join us for another amazing show!!

TSR Aleister Crowley

If you want to learn more about Talk Supernatural, check out their website: tsradio.net
Sorry, I found your mocking of the subject was inappropriate.
Tune me Out.

“The Kraken”

On this episode of ParaTruth Radio, Justin and Erik discuss and debate the creature known as the Kraken. We discuss the lore of the kraken, what the kraken could possibly be, the most recent photo that has surfaced supposedly of the kraken, address questions from listeners, and as always, rabbit trails galore!

The Kraken

“DD: Ghost Towns”

On this episode of ParaTruth Radio, Justin and Erik revisit the episode they did with Kay Carswell from Deception Detection Radio on the topic of ghost towns. We discuss why so many towns have been abandoned to make them ghost towns, what the different legends are about the towns, why the towns weren’t built back up, and as always, rabbit trails galore!

DD: Ghost Towns

If you want to learn more about Deception Detection Radio, check out the link below:

Deception Detection Radio

Reactions: Mokey and 7Critter
“DD: Ghost Towns”

On this episode of ParaTruth Radio, Justin and Erik revisit the episode they did with Kay Carswell from Deception Detection Radio on the topic of ghost towns. We discuss why so many towns have been abandoned to make them ghost towns, what the different legends are about the towns, why the towns weren’t built back up, and as always, rabbit trails galore!

DD: Ghost Towns

If you want to learn more about Deception Detection Radio, check out the link below:

Deception Detection Radio
Thanks for the post. The topic sounds interesting. My wife and I went thru what looked liked an abandoned town on Maryland's Eastern shore a few days ago.

Reactions: JustinCancilliere
Thanks for the post. The topic sounds interesting. My wife and I went thru what looked liked an abandoned town on Maryland's Eastern shore a few days ago.
It's surprising how many "ghost towns" there are around the world.

*An all new episode in a brand new series by the hosts of ParaTruth Radio, Erik and Justin*
Welcome to Para-Mixology

On this episode, we discuss why we've decided to start this series and what it is. Erik and Justin are in the same room at the same time, so you don't want to miss the shenanigans that ensue.

Join us for an awesome episode!!