Paranormal!!!! . . What The . . .

Yorkshireste

Reaction score
This is the first time and most probably the last time I have ever posted on a site of this nature as I seldom look at the interweb,I’m not even on face book,that’s my intro to your site over,Im not going to ask about human spirits or ghosts,I’m more interested in demonic tensions or dark energy usually referred to as “evil”, devil,Satan and those odd shadow people!!what the **** is that all about?im grateful that u have took the time to read my rant but please have an open mind because for years I have never ever spoke about what happened to me and I won’t as the fear of being mocked supersedes the urge to scream help me,I have a tear as I write this so please only reply if your a deep thinker and positively a decent person,when folk hear about flying saucers and hovering discs of light over our skies most laugh and I also laughed,I know this sounds stupid to you but why the”hell”has anybody not made the connections yet?? They need to I can assure you,I don’t know what else to say,it’s good to get that out of my head,I’m sure I will be told to go to a lunatic asylum but if it’s not happened to you then you could never possibly understand!!i wouldn’t be able to,it’s not your fault,just open your eyes people it’s everywhere,all the best folks,Steve M, Leeds United

This is the first time and most probably the last time I have ever posted on a site of this nature as I seldom look at the interweb,I’m not even on face book,that’s my intro to your site over,Im not going to ask about human spirits or ghosts,I’m more interested in demonic tensions or dark energy usually referred to as “evil”, devil,Satan and those odd shadow people!!what the **** is that all about?im grateful that u have took the time to read my rant but please have an open mind because for years I have never ever spoke about what happened to me and I won’t as the fear of being mocked supersedes the urge to scream help me,I have a tear as I write this so please only reply if your a deep thinker and positively a decent person,when folk hear about flying saucers and hovering discs of light over our skies most laugh and I also laughed,I know this sounds stupid to you but why the”hell”has anybody not made the connections yet?? They need to I can assure you,I don’t know what else to say,it’s good to get that out of my head,I’m sure I will be told to go to a lunatic asylum but if it’s not happened to you then you could never possibly understand!!i wouldn’t be able to,it’s not your fault,just open your eyes people it’s everywhere,all the best folks,Steve M, Leeds United
Please rest assured, Steve, that your thoughts and experiences will be read seriously and we will not think of you as stupid or mock you. Welcome to the ParaNormal Forum, a respectful forum.

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
There aren’t any trolls on here like the rest of the internet and everyone here so far that I’ve talked to has a personal “you’re crazy” story so if you go to the padded room we all do. Don’t be afraid to share, it may feel good to get it off your chest and know that at least someone out there is with you and you aren’t alone.

Your post makes me think, I had a ufo sighting not too long back and I was talking with a good friend who has also had experiences with paranormal dealings and, there’s a train of thought that all the recent UFO activity is tied in to demons etc.

The thinking goes along with a lot of the “powers that be” are pretty much all involved with the occult and dark things of that nature and that we’re getting into a very active time. It seems that the snowball is gaining a lot of momentum in this day and age. I don’t know if that’s where you were going with this but I’d like to know what’s on your mind because then at least I’ll be aware of another possible line of thought.

Don’t be shy, if you want to speak on it go ahead and if not that’s fine too but you won’t get trolled in any real sense of the word. I stand by what I say regardess of how it’s taken. Truth is truth. :)

Hi and welcome. We have a lot of info on this forum but if you are interested in just the shadow person topic, I would recommend this author on the topic. https://heidihollis.com/

She is the best source for research and theories on the topic.

Take some time and look around here. You may find some interesting things and make some new acquaintances.

Welcome, and I can assure you I do not abide trolls here. Feel free to speak, York.

Hello, York and welcome to PNF! We are very open minded and have had many odd or unexplained experiences of our own, so please make yourself right at home here!l

Reactions: Donna K. and Debi
Hi York / Steve.
Lots of new members join and post purely because they have experienced something weird. This is a very friendly forum and trolls aren't tolerated. The most you will get is personal opinions.

Have a read around here when you have time as shadow people and the hat Man is mentioned a fair bit.

As an ex-investigator (well still do but don't go looking for it) I will try my best to find logical explanations for things first, but when that is exhausted you are left with a paranormal cause. You then compare those events with all other previous events to see if anything is similar or what is different. Quite fun if you are not freaked out by it all.

But we still don't know what they are.

Shadow people? I saw my first one back in 1992. I've seen them while walking the neighbor's dog...about 2 -3 yrs ago. I saw one move past my neighbors garage last year. My neighbor's dog even sees shadow people...she stops and looks too!