Paranormal TV

My gosh I forgot to add Fright Club as a new series that I watch on Travel Channel I think. It has Jack Osborne and the Ghost Brothers on it. I laugh at their antics and the funny statelments and very interesting clips. Really I have never been interested in TV until all this paranormal stuff took off. Now I watch religiously every week and wait for the new episodes. Expedition Bigfoot is the new series with undeniable proof of the wierdness of Bigfoot BTW. Its hard to argue with video evidence . Well , some are so secure in their beliefs that no amount of proof will convince them .Its good that the cable channels have decided to give people what they want , and not just what the guy behing the curtain wants us to believe. Really without them this wouldnt have happened IMO.

My gosh I forgot to add Fright Club as a new series that I watch on Travel Channel I think. It has Jack Osborne and the Ghost Brothers on it. I laugh at their antics and the funny statelments and very interesting clips. Really I have never been interested in TV until all this paranormal stuff took off. Now I watch religiously every week and wait for the new episodes. Expedition Bigfoot is the new series with undeniable proof of the wierdness of Bigfoot BTW. Its hard to argue with video evidence . Well , some are so secure in their beliefs that no amount of proof will convince them .Its good that the cable channels have decided to give people what they want , and not just what the guy behing the curtain wants us to believe. Really without them this wouldnt have happened IMO.
I haven’t heard if the fight club show. I’ll have to see if we have it. Where are you goose? England ?

Seeing Goose's post about BF shows reminded me of "Mountain Monsters," the first cryptid show I watched. Far and away the most entertaining of any paranormal series. What's not to like about a bunch of heavily armed hillbillies running around the woods looking for some big critter? The best part of each episode was watching Willie and Bill build an elaborate, Rube Goldberg type trap that was always sure to just miss the varment du jour. Bill was my personal favorite, a former Marine who sounded like "Boomhauer" in "King of the Hill."

Seeing Goose's post about BF shows reminded me of "Mountain Monsters," the first cryptid show I watched. Far and away the most entertaining of any paranormal series. What's not to like about a bunch of heavily armed hillbillies running around the woods looking for some big critter? The best part of each episode was watching Willie and Bill build an elaborate, Rube Goldberg type trap that was always sure to just miss the varment du jour. Bill was my personal favorite, a former Marine who sounded like "Boomhauer" in "King of the Hill."
I’ve seen it. Are these real people do you think? Actors? Unwatchable lol

. AIMS was a team of men who got together and looked at mysteries in the Appalachians. It grew into the show mountain monsters that is seen now. Their early episodes are filled with real evidence of Bigfoot and their attempts to capture or film it. Lets face it there are only so many paranormal events going on so they started scripting a series that will frame the men of Mountain Monsters on hunts for the paranormal. I love that show and watch it often. The guys that star in it are almost all veterans and real people but have a knack for acting. John Tice the leader of the show was an Army Vietnam veteran and Wild Bill, Huckleberry, and Willy are also former mil. LOL, to each their own.

. AIMS was a team of men who got together and looked at mysteries in the Appalachians. It grew into the show mountain monsters that is seen now. Their early episodes are filled with real evidence of Bigfoot and their attempts to capture or film it. Lets face it there are only so many paranormal events going on so they started scripting a series that will frame the men of Mountain Monsters on hunts for the paranormal. I love that show and watch it often. The guys that star in it are almost all veterans and real people but have a knack for acting. John Tice the leader of the show was an Army Vietnam veteran and Wild Bill, Huckleberry, and Willy are also former mil. LOL, to each their own.
Thanks for the insight !