Paranormal researcher Demonic Attack

If only they knew he was 5' 11" with fair hair .....guess that's not scary enough LOL

Reactions: Debi
If only they knew he was 5' 11" with fair hair .....guess that's not scary enough LOL
Nope! If he looks like us, we don't want to see the possibility of evil in our own reflections, you know.

Nope! If he looks like us, we don't want to see the possibility of evil in our own reflections, you know.
You have a reflection ???? You know I just had to !!!!! LOL

It's not in the image , it's the power that he did have , that was something people feared and their imagination runs wild !

I don't know if he's telling the truth or not, or exaggerating or not, but if he is giving true accounts, I agree with you, Debi, that he should stop doing what he's doing. Problem is- he may have opened doors that even stopping his work wont close. He says his work is trying to help souls. Not to sound rude, but why do people think WE, mere humans, can help souls? What gives us the right, power and authority to do so? Even more so- what actual knowledge do we have about the spirit realm that we think we can just work it? The one thing people do wrong in spiritual warfare is under estimate spiritual (demonic) beings and over estimate our capabilities and role. Anyone who works in this field and deals with spirits is susceptible to demonic attacks, because they are clever and powerful, and manipulate and lie. Their goals are to harm and take, cause pain and destroy. One of their most effective tactics are to pretend they are spirits of those passed on, to lure people in and devour the energy and life source of a person. No wonder this guy is getting attacked- he's dipping in to some things he is only guessing about, leaving him an easy target. I've been there, done that. Dangerous stuff. Interesting post.