Paranormal researcher Demonic Attack

Watching him, I am not convinced of his story.
However, if what he says really happened, he really should take a break from the paranormal...NO, he should quit the paranormal field.

Reactions: Debi
Watching him, I am not convinced of his story.
However, if what he says really happened, he really should take a break from the paranormal...NO, he should quit the paranormal field.
Tend to agree with you on that one. Anyone that has become a "target", if it's true, should quit the field and walk away while they can.

Reactions: NobleHouse
just his karma coming to get him, he made videos claiming to have evps from robin williams in a couple of others hours after the news became public... i think its just more click bait for him, i bet you watch he keeps trucking with the videos...

Reactions: Debi
just his karma coming to get him, he made videos claiming to have evps from robin williams in a couple of others hours after the news became public... i think its just more click bait for him, i bet you watch he keeps trucking with the videos...
Very possible, Duck...I'll keep an eye out for that trend.

I'm not familiar with this guy. Is he well known?

Why do they depict demons in this form ? Demons in the demonic dimension are beings just like you and I , physical beings !
Why do they show the devil with horns and a tail? Scarier and a nice control tool.