Paranormal Reactions

I have yet to experience real fear on an investigation, or any fear of the paranormal for years. As Titch points out, an unexpected sound or sight can surprise and startle you, but it's not real, deep-seated fear and you gather yourself quickly afterwards. I've never had the urge to turn and run away. Something pulls me forward instead. Curiosity, stupidity maybe.

All I know is, it's fascinating.

One of the more positive experiences I had was a time when I was faced with surgery, and actually saw an angel standing over my bed. It was beyond amazing, and comforting at the same time.
Wow Garnet. That had to be reassuring and faith affirming!! Could you describe him? Or is it too personal ?

I've had a number of UFO sightings including one close encounter. I was fascinated by each and it never occurred to me to be frightened.
I am not so brave. It must be amazing to “know” for certain they are real.

They are real and they make our aircraft look very quaint indeed.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver
Wow Garnet. That had to be reassuring and faith affirming!! Could you describe him? Or is it too personal ?
He was very tall, right up to the ceiling, and had long, straight blond hair. I could see the upper part of his body, and part of the top of one wing. The rest seemed to dissolve into light. I had been napping and was feeling apprehensive about the upcoming surgery I was to have. I felt positive it would be alright, after that!